Breh catches his girl matching other guys on tinder

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Stop it and you know what he said was true. A lot of non Black women perceive us as fun, but when it gets down to it they will marry and settle down with their “own”

Thats a myth perpetuated by low self esteem weirdos. Value of black men in today's world is higher than its ever been.

Non black woman avatar with "shewantsthed" you couldn't be any more transparent :mjlol: Go get some damn confidence

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hoe babble.

You don't seem to realize that there are cultural differences between countries and those differences cause people to behave differently.

Japan has one of the worlds lowest divorce rates and also lowest out of wedlock birthrate.

This one woman is not representative of all of Japanese culture. Not by a long shot
:skip:

---

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy how there are so many comments shaming the guy for exposing his cheating girlfriend. I would think he would be commended. Cheaters deserve to be exposed. Her being Japanese doesn’t mean anything.

Nobody cares, not everything is for public consumption. Kick her out and get on with your life the recording and putting on the gram is for pity.

Okay, she cheated so what the relationship is done move on all the dramatic recording and boohooing for the gram is not necessary.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Dumb shyt it's Japan how many people you think can lie up a brothers hair in Japan.
Just think for one second!
what are you on? never had an issue in Japan, are you uglygang or something? let it out.

edit: and considering youre using mandarin text in your profile. seems youre having a tough time with your women huh? bet I do better in japan than you....china man. umph.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Emotional ass bytch you can hear his voice cracking during this 'exposal'

He's only exposing himself as a cuckhold

---

Superstar
Daps
what are you on? never had an issue in Japan, are you uglygang or something? let it out.

edit: and considering youre using mandarin text in your profile. seems youre having a tough time with your women huh? bet I do better in japan than you....china man. umph.

The fukk is wrong with you cats. Getting a clean fade anywhere outside of back home is not an easy task not even in Japan.

As for that ego shyt.

:russ:

That genuinely made me laugh out loud!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Thats a myth perpetuated by low self esteem weirdos. Value of black men in today's world is higher than its ever been.

Non black woman avatar with "shewantsthed" you couldn't be any more transparent :mjlol: Go get some damn confidence
Tristin Mays is black. If she isn’t then neither is Beyoncé.

Most non black women ain’t settling down with no brother like that unless he’s an upgrade to what she can get within her race.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Tristin Mays is black. If she isn’t then neither is Beyoncé.

Most non black women ain’t settling down with no brother like that unless he’s an upgrade to what she can get within her race.

Just admit they are not settling down with YOUUUU nikka. Don't project your issues with females onto other black men. Lol

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Just admit they are not settling down with YOUUUU nikka. Don't project your issues with females onto other black men. Lol
Your trolling doesn’t work.

Don’t care if they don’t want to settle down with me. My #1 preference are black women.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
She drove from Fukuoka to Iwakuni to do that to the breh:wow: That is one long a$$ drive lol.