Breh Charged With Killing Girlfriend's 10-Year-Old Son Who Came Out As Gay

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Well, Hispanic breh. Anyway, let this rotten scoundrel rot :pacspit:

Police believe 10-year-old Anthony Avalos died from child abuse and malnourishment. The boy's mother's boyfriend, Kareem Leiva, is being held on murder charges. Jeff Nguyen reports.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
RIP to the kid.

But 10 years old came out as gay ? :dwillhuh:

I don't think I knew what an homosexual was at 10 yo.
I have a few gay friends. They knew. I knew I liked girls at like age 5. I remember the first ass that had me :drool:

Anyway, I'm surprised by the reaction here. Usually on the topic of gay kids the Coli consensus would agree with this murderer :ehh:

RIP to the kid... I always say the worst thing in the world is a child in a house without love :mjcry:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
RIP to the kid.

But 10 years old came out as gay ? :dwillhuh:

I don't think I knew what an homosexual was at 10 yo.
I knew what a gay person was at 10, but not queer, bisexual, and the other pronouns. Back then, I used to laugh at them before I was shown that was ignorant. If I had a gay child I'd love them regardless.

Also, sexuality is a spectrum according to research. We live in a fukked up society :snoop:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I have a few gay friends. They knew. I knew I liked girls at like age 5. I remember the first ass that had me :drool:

Anyway, I'm surprised by the reaction here. Usually on the topic of gay kids the Coli consensus would agree with this murderer :ehh:

RIP to the kid... I always say the worst thing in the world is a child in a house without love :mjcry:
Link???

Where has the coli ever agreed to killing children for being gay?

When has the coli ever agreed to killing children?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Goddamn, I heard the rumors (about this being the supposed reason) but I honestly didn't believe it cause you know how word-of-mouth stories can be. Another rumor I've heard was that he was found to be sexually abused too though :sas2:.

Regardless, the boy was a child of 10. For all I know he had no real concept of sex/sexual attraction and just liked girls and boys as PEOPLE.. Whatever the case, this is fukked up. This little boy "allegedly" being gay (or bisexual) still doesn't warrant what was done to him in the least. Wouldn't surprise me if this was just an excuse being made anyway.

But even if true, I'm sick of hearing stories of little kids being abused, neglected or DYING at the hands of "mom's boyfriend".