Veteran
Bushed
Daps
blmzvim6ywa81.png

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I mean, you can have your personal favorite trap/Drill playlists, but if you cannot acknowledge that past decades had better quality music with infinite replay value, then you are delusional. If you say Kay Flock better than B.I.G. and Nas on the lyrical tip, then you need guidance :usure:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, you can have your personal favorite trap/Drill playlists, but if you cannot acknowledge that past decades had better quality music with infinite replay value, then you are delusional. If you say Kay Flock better than B.I.G. and Nas on the lyrical tip, then you need guidance :usure:
The same could be said about the automations and effects done on trap records.

Saying "hurr durr dat Trap is bad mayne" just because it's trap isn't the move either.

The white dude is fukking right.
Deep throating old white dudes because White Supremacy in Academia has deemed then "The greatest that have been and will be" is fukking stupid.
Goofy probably doesn't know his Minor Scales from his Major scales but says "Beethoven" cause reasons.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The same could be said about the automations and effects done on trap records.

Saying "hurr durr dat Trap is bad mayne" just because it's trap isn't the move either.

There is a difference between having a guilty pleasure, and being delusional with craftsmanship.

I mean, I like J. Cole's music, but I would be smoking that crystal meth if I said that he lyrically better than Ghostface Killah.