"Breh" = male and "Brehette" = female. What pronouns do we have for the 56 other genders?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I thought f@ggot was working pretty well.

I laughed. Out loud.

For the record I never liked "Brehette".

Breh = Brethren

Sist = Sistren

Prolly won't catch on but if you see me write "Sist" you'll know why.

It's like calling a female "man". "Come here man. I like that dress man."

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
There are only 2 genders...male and female. U may have rare cases where a person is a hermorphidite or intersexed...like 1 out of 10000 type shyt and that's checked by blood test for chromosomes...for example having XXY instead of XY male or XX female.

Sexual orientation doesn't always correlate to gender and gender behavior and gender performance. Those extra labels like butch, fem, pansexual, transsexual, adrogenous, etc. doesn't change a person's natural gender. A feminine man is still a biological man. A butch studdish woman is still a woman. I'm sure y'all seen butch lesbians having thick hips, phat azzes and huge titties same with a feminine behaving or flamboyant homosexual man having a hairy muscular body and a full beard or receding hairline. That feminine man is still a male and that butch woman is still a female and have her periods and shyt. And transgender people are still their biological genders even tho they may not identify with their birth gender. Do a blood test on Caitlyn Jenner's chromosomal makeup..still a male.

Too many labels make shyt too confusing when it shouldn't be.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This liberal nonsense which the black community does not need. Let those folks destroy themselves from the inside out, segregation is the way to go.
Yes...this is just liberal cracker bullshyt. Let white folks have this.
Black folks stay as far away from this sexual deviant nonsense as possible.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why do the ones at the right look that pokemon from the third pokemon movie?