Breh poses as High School Student, wins Offensive Player of the Year

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
A 25-year-old man who officials say posed as a 17-year-old so he could once again take to the basketball court as a high school athlete attended Dallas high schools for nearly nine months before his arrest last week.

Sidney Bouvier Gilstrap-Portley began the school year at Skyline High School, where he enrolled claiming to be a Hurricane Harvey refugee. Months later, he moved to Hillcrest High School and joined the basketball team, Dallas ISD officials said. As a student there, Gilstrap-Portley dated a 14-year-old classmate, the girl’s mother said.

:sitdown:

Gilstrap-Portley, who was arrested Friday night, faces a charge of tampering with government records. He was booked into the Dallas County Jail last week and has since bonded out, according to court records.

Gilstrap-Portley, who appears to have had a collegiate basketball career at Dallas Christian College, was a star for Hillcrest's team for the 2017-18 season. High school coaches voted him the District 11-5A offensive player of the year. The Hillcrest Panthers finished the season with an 11-10 record.
:dead:

Dallas ISD officials said Gilstrap-Portley's charade came to an end after one of his former coaches from North Mesquite High School saw him playing at a tournament in April and recognized him as one of his players who graduated from high school seven years ago.

The Mesquite coach alerted the Hillcrest basketball coach that "one of my former players who graduated a time ago is playing for you," according to Harris.
Source: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...posing-dallas-isd-high-schooler-officials-say

Old head was out there gettin buckets :lolbron:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You have to ask why he would do this in an area he actually attended years ago, but then again you have to be some type of deranged to do this in the first place. The shyt is kinda funny though and if I was the former coach I may have just laughed and saw how far he could take it. The part that gets rough is that he could have been banging a 14 year old.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It’s kind of funny, but at the same time it’s like nikka your childhood is OVER let it go.

Also the fact that it’s almost a given in these situations that a grown dude will be smashing underage girls makes me :camby: these dudes.

Go try and walk on at a D3 college if you want to cling to youth for a couple more years and fukk young bytches.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love these stories so much (except for the dating underage students part). I used to coach and work with kids, and the best part was dominating them in sports. It makes you want to get another chance for real.

I was out here blocking shots from 8 year olds and feeling like I was on top of the world.

:mjlol:

Catching wide open touchdowns against middle schoolers and spiking that shyt like Gronk.

:russ:

Then I would play ball with the older kids and get my shyt swatted right back.

:picard: