Breh poses as High School Student, wins Offensive Player of the Year

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Dallas ISD officials said Gilstrap-Portley's charade came to an end after one of his former coaches from North Mesquite High School saw him playing at a tournament in April and recognized him as one of his players who graduated from high school seven years ago.

:dead:

@Buckeye Fever

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Man, those pipe dreams :wow: if dude probably thought he'd get scouts.

I wonder if you got citizenship in some country where they don't have the best birth certificate practices, have a kid there, bring them back to the states having them posing through grade school three to four years younger than they really are. Everyone going to be talking about dude being an athletic freak when he really just abusing kids 3-4 years younger but with the skillset they pick up playing here.

Sounds crazy, but you'd probably get a top 10 NBA draft contract out of it. Somebody needs to do it before they start implementing birth chips.

Last edited:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Wonder how many brehs get away with this

If you don’t look old and cook the paperwork right(and go to a place people don’t know you :scust:), seems like it’s really possible.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
sidney3.jpg

He have a Myspace page. :mjlol:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Man, those pipe dreams :wow: if dude probably thought he'd get scouts.

I wonder if you got citizenship in some country where they don't have the best birth certificate practices, have a kid there, bring them back to the states having them posing through grade school three to four years younger than they really are. Everyone going to be talking about dude being an athletic freak when he really just abusing kids 3-4 years younger but with the skillset they pick up playing here.

Sounds crazy, but you'd probably get a top 10 NBA draft contract out of it. Somebody needs to do it before they start implementing birth chips.
Serge Ibaka
Shabazz Muhammad
Dikembe Mutumbo

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
if youre a father of that girl...I wont hold it against you if a grab a baseball bat and make sure the next time this dude plays bball is in special olympics :manny:
Yeah the chances that girl's father is around is around 0.0%
Mom said she never even met dude... that's not happening with a father figure around