Breh punches PAWG on NYC bus In Front Of Her Boyfriend. He Does Nothing

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Look at this c00n bullshyt this c00n just said :russ:
Little boy shyt! It would take a severe form of disrespect for me to risk my freedom and all that I've worked for my adult life for me to put hands on someone. A nikka in this thread said that was reparations. Yall some fukkin clowns! My reparations is getting money, making sure my kids got a better shot than most, owning property and choosing to be with whatever chick I want to be with. No wonder as a collective we still in last place. Yall still jockeying for clout while everyone is fighting for power. What type of bytch Raised yall nikkas where you feel so threatened?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Little boy shyt! It would take a severe form of disrespect for me to risk my freedom and all that I've worked for my adult life for me to put hands on someone. A nikka in this thread said that was reparations. Yall some fukkin clowns! My reparations is getting money, making sure my kids got a better shot than most, owning property and choosing to be with whatever chick I want to be with. No wonder as a collective we still in last place. Yall still jockeying for clout while everyone is fighting for power. What type of bytch Raised yall nikkas where you feel so threatened?
It's like people have no concept of consequences. People can label me a punk cause I got far too much to lose cause "somebody in my business". fukk all that. Which is your kids gone respect more, having a father there for them in their lives day to day providing a roof over their heads or him behind a jailhouse glass telling his kids "you can't let nobody punk you" lol.

Daps
She took that punch and didn't even stumble. Not a step back, wobble or anything.

Breh seemed to hit her clean too and she just ate that shyt like a 3 piece with biscuits, fries and okra. Girl must do some MMA on the side or something. Never seen a woman that size get hit clean and not really react.....but she gon have a big azz lump on the side of her head the next day.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
He went zero to a hunned in an instant
All I saw was an entitled Karen confronting the wrong person and should have minded her business

If it's any consolation prize for the pawg, she held her own after that weak ass punch.
I'll give her that much. The real coward here is her poor excuse of a boyfriend,