Breh punches PAWG on NYC bus In Front Of Her Boyfriend. He Does Nothing

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He's a man whether you respect it or not tho.
Everyone is not afraid of consequences and some take disrespect serious enough to put their safety and freedom on the line for it.

The real issue is what on earth would make a 113lb midget white girl confident enough to not only confront a complete stranger but enrage him then call his bluff?
A sucker ass society that protects,coddles and enables them is the right answer.

Only in America or other pussified Cac nations do Women act tough with grown ass men.
Too bad one of you Captain save a bytch's wasn't there to rescue the day
Yep, and unfortunately she had to learn the lesson that ain't nobody coming to save her ass.. not even her supposed boyfriend near her.

It's new york though, them mf's see shyt like this pretty often in the subway and they just tryna get home or to where ever they are going.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
While I refuse to believe that was her man, I still believe it’s super ghetto for a woman to be arguing and fighting while out with her man. I’ve never been into a confrontation in front of my man period. That’s so tacky and un-ladylike:picard:

Also, dude is bum. There was literally no reason for him to hit her. And he couldn’t even knock her off her feet. And y’all weird for defending him:francis:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all sure she didn’t mention anything about him being black & a suspect ? He seemed heavy on that topic towards her

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every man your girl bad mouths your life is at risk. There's always somebody bigger and stronger than you or possibly has a weapon

Well whatever first of all my chick grew up with her dad so she doesn't go around doing shyt like that. She ain't one of these new age girls she knows damn well she can't fukk with no dude.

For that reason like I said homie gonna have to holla at me period,because of what I just described she doesn't get down like that.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA
Daps
Reppin
St louis
she ate that shot.
Ud8uKGs.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
White chick learned a valuable lesson that day. If someone tells you 'say xyz again' or some variation of that sentence, then you gotta decide if your ego or your physical well-being is more important. Most men understand this because they learn it being raised and having to throw down sometimes. Women might not because of this p*ssy-ass society we live in and the fact that many of them are white on top of that. The only reason you should be testing a person like the guy in the video is if you're willing to put it all on the line. Otherwise, just don't even engage him cause even if you win, someone like that is liable to up it on you to save face.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She should have minded her business :yeshrug:

As soon as her jaw heals, someone else's dikk will probably be in it, her man is ultra p*ssy:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: NZA