Breh punches PAWG on NYC bus In Front Of Her Boyfriend. He Does Nothing

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
To far into the confrontation to know what occurred to precipitate this.
On the cta.
If you are able to leave a cta vessell.
Without being arrested on cta property. There is nuffin you could do.
Plus in that situation.
As a conductor.
You would have had to interject yourself and subdue said person and wait and restrain said person. While either operating the conductor positoon and door controls and signalling your motorman. So if you not nice with the hands.
You in trouble cause the cta is not going to cover you off the train. So choose and plan numerous courses of action. That also involve incapcitating the assailant long enough for them to apprehend said assailant as well.

So for people talking hero on the train past getting the conductor. Which was phased out exactly a quarter century ago.
You better be ready.
If you try to be a hero. Especially if you did not see.
how any of this was precipitated as well.

Art Barr

*former chicago cta redline train conductor.
Back when we had to collect fares from every passenger without fail. Just before they got automated with machines.
So you know wtf times it is if you know.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Admit that you're p*ssy without saying it.

The man that slugged a woman in front of his kids is a coward and her soon to be ex is a bytch.

Tell me you're whipped without telling me you're whipped. If she's comfortable enough to do that shyt to a random man in public, she's tried that shyt with you, and you ain't check her.

I do not entertain women that do this shyt. Do you :yeshrug:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I couldn't be a bystander and let that happen. Especially after he essentially challenged the whole train...

Nah, you grab the chick and feign that you are in a relationship with her to distract the dude, get off at the next stop and tell the woman to beat it.

A dude like this will likely kill you in broad daylight as well

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Beautiful :russ:

Call it reparations you weak mfer :pachaha:

Shyt don’t go both ways you c00n
It takes a a weak ass nikka to feel some type of vindication slapping a cac bytch just riding the train like yourself... reparations? That showed them! Prisons are filled with emotional, fragile, bytch made fakkits like that. Be a human first then you won't have to protect your blackness. Old I ain't got hands so I'll just shoot up shyt. We see it too many times.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He's a man whether you respect it or not tho.
Everyone is not afraid of consequences and some take disrespect serious enough to put their safety and freedom on the line for it.

The real issue is what on earth would make a 113lb midget white girl confident enough to not only confront a complete stranger but enrage him then call his bluff?
A sucker ass society that protects,coddles and enables them is the right answer.

Only in America or other pussified Cac nations do Women act tough with grown ass men.
Too bad one of you Captain save a bytch's wasn't there to rescue the day
She probably said or did something fukked up before the vid started, but just because somebody is physically stronger than you or has a weapon like open carry, shouldn’t mean they can bully people and think they’re invincible. That’s what the weak open carry cacs want.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
The chick who recorded that vid is crazy :mjlol:

On the video post, some female reporter from a local ABC station popped up in the comments asking about using the footage, and Ol’ girl broke down the times and what stops and all that.

If it hasn’t happened yet, this dude about to be on the local news hollering about, “…I’m a suspect!!!” smdh :snoop:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Before watching the video I expected the white girl to be doing some off the wall disrespectful sh1t. But what I saw was shameful on the guy’s part.

No woman should ever ever get u that riled up, especially a stranger.

A chick can cuss u out all she want, u will maintain ur dignity and even gain some respect if u calmly walk away.
She said “take a chill pill” and this nikka was HEATED :scust:

not even some racist shyt. Man was too sensitive