Breh punches PAWG on NYC bus In Front Of Her Boyfriend. He Does Nothing

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He's a man whether you respect it or not tho.
Everyone is not afraid of consequences and some take disrespect serious enough to put their safety and freedom on the line for it.

The real issue is what on earth would make a 113lb midget white girl confident enough to not only confront a complete stranger but enrage him then call his bluff?
A sucker ass society that protects,coddles and enables them is the right answer.

Only in America or other pussified Cac nations do Women act tough with grown ass men.
Too bad one of you Captain save a bytch's wasn't there to rescue the day
You really believe all that too huh :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
The man did the right thing. If my girl is mouthing off to a man like she can take him in a physical fight that ain't my girl anymore :mjlol:
You p*ssy punk bytch. i hate when i hear dudes say this:hhh:.
your primary purpose as a man is to first and foremost protect your woman.

even if she started it, your job in that situation is to de-escalate the situation and check & set your woman's behaviour straight in private so that she never does it again.

BUT!!! YOU NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN PUT HANDS ON YOUR WOMAN!!!.

If it was me, that nikka would have gotten stomped out and shanked up with the quickess as an automatic reaction :demonic:.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
You p*ssy punk bytch. i hate when i hear dudes say this:hhh:.
your primary purpose as a man is to first and foremost protect your woman.

even if she started it, your job in that situation is to de-escalate the situation and check & set your woman's behaviour straight in private so that she never does it again.

BUT!!! YOU NEVER LET ANOTHER MAN PUT HANDS ON YOUR WOMAN!!!.

If it was me, that nikka would have gotten stomped out and shanked up with the quickess as an automatic reaction :demonic:.
Be a bodyguard/crash dummy for troublesome hoes brehs.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Absolutely disgusting. That’s not a “man”. That’s an over emotional bytch. All that talking and yapping like a bytch. I’ve never hit a woman in my life. The only thing I’ve done is restrained a crazy bytch because she was coming at me with a knife. Even then, I knew I had enough strength to not hit her.

And if that’s her “man” who stood by and did nothing… she’s gonna get dug out by a real man in the next 24 hours. Imagine not defending your woman? :francis:

Daps
White girls been taking L's on the train lately.
She took a punch from a grown ass man, straight up, and barely moved. No wailing, no being dramatic, no nothing.

Meanwhile, this nxgga gonna get locked up and have his kids taking away from him, starting another cycle of a parentless/fatherless generation. There's only one L to hand out here and it ain't for that white girl.

:unimpressed: