Breh puts his racist baby mama on blast

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This dude lost so damned hard man... smfh :snoop: Mother hates the half negro side of her child...

The way he ethered her soul when he said did you expect a white child when you laid down with me?!!? :mjlol: her soul was burning...

Moms is a racist tho... Her kid is half black deal with it... :stopitslime:

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
I really hate this liberal society these days where everybody is a racist if they say something you disagree with. Coli land is even worse.

I have literally no issue with a white woman not wanting her mixed daughter to be dressed like or have her hair worn in a typical black fashion.

What the F is wrong with that? Although she got pissed and said it in a manner I probably wouldn't have.

But if I have a child with an asian woman, and then she wants by son or daughter dressing asian. I'd take issue with that.

Thats whats wrong with yall militant coli dudes. Everybody racist is yall mind.

It take some level of intellect to look at another person's perspective. I have no issue with the white chick not wanting her daughter to have black features. Doesnt make her racist.

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I really hate this liberal society these days where everybody is a racist if they say something you disagree with. Coli land is even worse.

I have literally no issue with a white woman not wanting her mixed daughter to be dressed like or have her hair worn in a typical black fashion.

What the F is wrong with that? Although she got pissed and said it in a manner I probably wouldn't have.

But if I have a child by an asian woman, and then she wants by son or daughter dressing asian. I'd take issue with that.

Thats whats wrong with yall militant coli dudes. Everybody racist is yall mind.

It take some level of intellect to look at another person's perspective. I have no issue with the white chick not wanting her daughter to have black features. Doesnt make her racist.
Why even have a child with a black person then?

:dahell:

Don't partake miscegenation. Problem solved.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
WELP
tumblr_nlxv9q0IQR1tib3vqo1_500.gif

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What is up with motherfukkas these days just letting the whole world know they're taking L's? :mjlol:

Sleeping with a cac - L
knocking her up - L
Have your baby mama say she should have never had a kid with you :mjlol: - Massive L
Then documenting all this shyt on Facebook :what:

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why even have a child with a black person then?

:dahell:

Don't partake miscegenation. Problem solved.

Right because on the internet you can't understand logic. Not everyone has a child in their perfect ideal circumstance.

Maybe she was ok with having a mixed child but again would rather her mixed child be more associated with her white culture.

I see this all the time with mixed couples. This is not that F ing bad lol.

I've seen black women try to have their mixed kids identify more with her black culture. I've seen black dudes want their mixed kids to be more from their culture.

But ooooooh when a white person do it. They KKK white racist and why did they have a mixed kid.

LOL only in Coli land