Breh says women should split the bill for a lavish vacation and outrage ensues

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Its eugenics of the superficial kind.

These women want traditional men paying 100% of everything, but they work full time jobs and make loads of $$$ to save on themselves.

They basically want to pimp men :mindblown:

These IG meme really letting shyt go to their head

(Shoutout to Zo, tho)

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of those thots on Twitter would not like Kevin Samuels who will give you that reality check. They rather listen to a scam artist like Derrick Jaxn selling them dreams.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically this is how I roll. If she doesn’t even try to pay for shyt and comes off entitled then I’m red flagging that shyt. But more often than not I’m paying for the bulk of expenses during outings and what not.

With that said, I’ve been on dates with women where I legit forgot my wallet and they covered it np. And I’ve also been on dates where women were so broke that they couldn’t even drop $20 on something real quick, after I spent $100+. It’s the principle more than the act.

exactly breh. and like suga free says "I wouldn't squirt a piss to save a broke bytch" :myman:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
They only talk that "traditional" and "old fashioned" bullshyt as one way traffic. They only want a man to be "old fashioned" because it's to their fukking benefit and "traditional" to them means a man paying their way through life and being a spineless jelyfish, while they hoard their own money and use it on bullshyt and contribute nothing but unfaithful, ran through p*ssy in the relationship. This is literally the most selfish, delusional, oblivious generation of women that has EVER existed. But when it comes time for them to be "old fashioned and cook, clean, or take care of the children and the home, it's "oh. Im an independent, modern woman" :stopitslime: Any man still taking these whores seriously in 2020 needs to be involuntarily committed....Romance is dead and buried and women are the guilty party. There ain't no love out here. The majority of these hoes view relationships as strictly transactional and look at men as a means to an end, not a partner to grow and build with and someone to cherish. Any of you simps don't believe me? Lose your source of income or have a setback. And watch how fast "your woman" falls out of "love" with you and starts looking for an upgrade. That ain't love.
Brehs in here preaching:wow:
Women are the most entitled creatures on Earth.

This was true in antiquity as it is now.
I don't even think it's misogynistic to say that at this point. :francis:

They don't even realize that same patriarchy they hate and that they say oppresses them is the same thing they want subconsciously:dead:

I’m willing to bet my no degree having ass has more in my checking and savings than all of these thots

Facts, these hoes brag about fast money and how much they make but it doesn't last long because they have terrible spending habits and are in debt out the ass. That's why they're so adamant about keeping all of their money while you spend all yours. :mjlol: