Breh will never trust another woman after calling his girl and hearing her moan

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
this shyt happens, happened to me not my girl but still not cool.

thats zero respect for you.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
none of these videos are real, no woman is answering the phone during sex especially if they're cheating

:comeon:

Didn't watch the video yet but breh... I can testify to being on the giving end of blowing a chicks back out while she was on the phone with her man telling him she was gonna stop by the supermarket to get food to make him dinner that same night.... :francis:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
That 'kind' of cheating would make anyone :mjcry:- In your home/bed, car, receiving money/gifts that should stay in the household.

This is the one time the other man/woman would be lit up.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
In his house? Where pictures, clothes, body wash and other evidence is around saying another man lives there? He’s in violation. Be in another man’s house naked brehs.

If the p*ssy is worth it, get a hotel or smash in your car away from that “man’s” house. Never know who you’re dealing with.
Exactly. The only reason I didn't ride on dude who smashed my girl was because I was close to his kids and baby mother. nikka was in my house, in my bed, and in my bytch. I can laugh about it now, but when I found out I was going to murder him. I was so angry I was calm. He had to die or be crippled for life. I wasn't going to fight him. I was going to change his life forever because that's what he did to me. I wanted him to feel how I felt, dead and crippled. I considered hitting him with my car so he couldn't move and then torturing him. I was going to chop him up and stuff his body in tupper ware.

I remember breaking up with her because I felt filthy sleeping next to her. I viewed her like she had AIDS. Before that I wanted to marry her.

I couldn't sleep. She was asleep, I said something like, "Hell fukking no, nope, I can't do this." I got up, put on pants, grabbed the essentials, and drove to my moms. I haven't seen that girl in 3 years. I bounced back strong. God doesn't give us anything we can't handle.

Daps
Exactly. The only reason I didn't ride on dude who smashed my girl was because I was close to his kids and baby mother. nikka was in my house, in my bed, and in my bytch. I can laugh about it now, but when I found out I was going to murder him. I was so angry I was calm. He had to die or be crippled for life. I wasn't going to fight him. I was going to change his life forever because that's what he did to me. I wanted him to feel how I felt, dead and crippled. I considered hitting him with my car so he couldn't move and then torturing him. I was going to chop him up and stuff his body in tupper ware.

I remember breaking up with her because I felt filthy sleeping next to her. I viewed her like she had AIDS. Before that I wanted to marry her.

I couldn't sleep. She was asleep, I said something like, "Hell fukking no, nope, I can't do this." I got up, put on pants, grabbed the essentials, and drove to my moms. I haven't seen that girl in 3 years. I bounced back strong. God doesn't give us anything we can't handle.

Wait wait wait.

How she even sleep? How did you find out? Wtf!!??

You should have thrown the bytch out when you found out!

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
2ABRTpe.gif
:laff:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Wait wait wait.

How she even sleep? How did you find out? Wtf!!??

You should have thrown the bytch out when you found out!
I was wondering how she could sleep peacefully too. Her energy was different. I just knew. What I did to her was colder than throwing her out.

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps

:Snitching: