Breh you gotta love OJ f*kkin Simpson. This dude here...

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

In the interview, O.J. maintains he is still looking for the suspect who was involved in the tragic murders of his former wife #NicoleBrownSimpson and #RonGoldman. He also revealed he has “trouble with Los Angeles,” saying: “I have trouble with L.A. People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this.”
____
Simpson also added: “I figured eventually somebody would confess to something, you know? I had one suspect I told my lawyers to look at. I still think he might be involved, but I can’t talk about it.”

:mjlol:

You, OJ. The killer is you. You're looking for yourself :pachaha:

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
OJ to the reporter::damn: where is this killer? he could be sitting next to me!!? I'm scared in LA!
Reporter::comeon:.....ok thank you Mr.Simpson, I'll be leaving
OJ::to: thank you for listening.........................................................................................:mjgrin:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
OJ to the reporter::damn: where is this killer? he could be sitting next to me!!? I'm scared in LA!
Reporter::comeon:.....ok thank you Mr.Simpson, I'll be leaving
OJ::to: thank you for listening.........................................................................................:mjgrin:
At this point I wonder if he feels like he's playing this big joke on everybody and we don't realize it. Like after the interview he said to himself "if they only knew that I did do it" and busted out laughing :mjlol: