Breh you gotta love OJ f*kkin Simpson. This dude here...

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Is there any black man cacs hate more than OJ? :patrice:

They embraced this nikka, welcomed him into their country clubs with open arms, set him up with their white daughters and everything. Then he (allegedly) murked his wife and did the race, went to trial and beat the case.

I heard white people were sick when the allegations were first made public, talking about “Not the Juice! I thought he was one of the ‘good ones’ :sadbron:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Is there any black man cacs hate more than OJ? :patrice:

They embraced this nikka, welcomed him into their country clubs with open arms, set him up with their white daughters and everything. Then he (allegedly) murked his wife and did the race, went to trial and beat the case.

I heard white people were sick when the allegations were first made public, talking about “Not the Juice! I thought he was one of the ‘good ones’ :sadbron:
This is most of the reason I say he did it. Cacs be furious when black people say he did it and he's free and doing this type of shyt.

They have a list of cacs that got away with murder and walking around free. We got OJ and I'm gonna make sure they don't forget

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
OJ did not kill those 2 white people

OJ was to old and clumsy to have killed 2 white people, especially when Ron Goldman was a Black Belt:

That argument has already been shot down they found an exercise video where he was moving just fine. It's like we really still in the 90s without internet :mjlol:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
At this point I wonder if he feels like he's playing this big joke on everybody and we don't realize it. Like after the interview he said to himself "if they only knew that I did do it" and busted out laughing :mjlol:
What if he didn’t do it :yeshrug: The joke would be on “us”:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I think OJ did it, and he should be in jail. But a lot of murderers are walking these streets and its hilarious how angry he makes cacs.:mjlol: