OJ, The Mob, and who actually Killed Ron and Nicole. Detailed Breakdown

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So after reading all that you posted …. What’s the reason then why was Nicole and Ron killed then if it wasn’t oj ??? why would the mob kill them then??? am still convinced oj did it and nothing will convince me it was his son or the mob

So what’s the point in sharing the theory? :heh: if you’re not gonna consider facts, you damn sure ain’t gonna consider a theory

Also, given all the facts and established connections, saying OJ did it ‘not the mob’, is like saying ‘I think the CIA killed jfk but not the mob’. Like you do know it can be both right? Charlie Ehlrich is mob. Glen rogers if that theory is to be believed, was connected to the mob.

… as far as what you posted about a.c dealing with drugs or his loose ties to the mob and phone calls made from oj address all that means was oj might have been buying coke or watever from there dealers …. Doesn’t mean oj had mob -ties ….

Being named in federal court and chillin with an escaped felon when the cops trying to apprehend him and you say ‘lose ties’. :russ: You are clearly just wedded to your preconceived views. And lol we got the phone records and don’t forget the stripper caught with a million in coke and AC and OJ’s number. You being obtuse breh

As far you discrediting Mike Gilbert
he was around oj all the time and stuck by him for years after the trial when a lot of people abandoned him …. He even said on “made in America “ that oj confessed and told him he did it 1 night while they were drinking in his backyard …. He said “if she never had come to the door with a knife she would still be alive “

I JUST watched Made in America. I didn’t discredit Mike Gilbert. There’s nothing to discredit. OJ told him he was there. For the 4th time, WE ALL AGREE HE WAS THERE.

But iirc he said like poster ‘it she didn’t come with that knife’. That proves he was there. Not an admission. Bc what he didn’t tell him was ‘and I was alone.’, or ‘I killed them both’. You seem to be confused thinking I’m caping for OJ. Read my OP closely. I said the accomplice killed one or both of them.

And speaking of Gilbert, are you aware that the doc I watched was done by Glen Pardo who was also a friend and manager for OJ?? Are you aware that he is 100% sure of an accomplice and that he had investigative sources? So are we listening to OJ’s friends or nah?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
So what’s the point in sharing the theory? :heh: if you’re not gonna consider facts, you damn sure ain’t gonna consider a theory

Also, given all the facts and established connections, saying OJ did it ‘not the mob’, is like saying ‘I think the CIA killed jfk but not the mob’. Like you do know it can be both right? Charlie Ehlrich is mob. Glen rogers if that theory is to be believed, was connected to the mob.

Being named in federal court and chillin with an escaped felon when the cops trying to apprehend him and you say ‘lose ties’. :russ: You are clearly just wedded to your preconceived views. And lol we got the phone records and don’t forget the stripper caught with a million in coke and AC and OJ’s number. You being obtuse breh

I JUST watched Made in America. I didn’t discredit Mike Gilbert. There’s nothing to discredit. OJ told him he was there. For the 4th time, WE ALL AGREE HE WAS THERE.

But iirc he said like poster ‘it she didn’t come with that knife’. That proves he was there. Not an admission. Bc what he didn’t tell him was ‘and I was alone.’, or ‘I killed them both’. You seem to be confused thinking I’m caping for OJ. Read my OP closely. I said the accomplice killed one or both of them.

And speaking of Gilbert, are you aware that the doc I watched was done by Glen Pardo who was also a friend and manager for OJ?? Are you aware that he is 100% sure of an accomplice and that he had investigative sources? So are we listening to OJ’s friends or nah?
No prooof any accomplice was there tho my guy …..show me actual proof/evidence someone else besides oj was there ….. u can’t cause there isn’t any proof or evidence someone other then oj was there ….not what oj said in his “hypothetical “ or Norman pardo who doesn’t have any evidence either so where is your evidence….

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No prooof any accomplice was there tho my guy …..show me actual proof/evidence someone else besides oj was there ….. u can’t cause there isn’t any proof or evidence someone other then oj was there ….not what oj said in his “hypothetical “ or Norman pardo who doesn’t have any evidence either so where is your evidence….

Yea you’re confused. This is just info sharing and deep dives for inquiring minds. I’m not trying to prove a case to you champ :heh:

And if you wanna go the dismissive route there’s no ‘proof’ OJ killed them either, seeing as he was found not guilty by a court of law :bryan:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Yea you’re confused. This is just info sharing and deep dives for inquiring minds. I’m not trying to prove a case to you champ :heh:

And if you wanna go the dismissive route there’s no ‘proof’ OJ killed them either, seeing as he was found not guilty by a court of law :bryan:
Yeah goal post moving I see ….. yeah proven in a court of law by incompetent prosecutors , a bias jury, an idiot racist cop is why oj got aquitted…..not because of the evidence… all the evidence pointed in ojs direction ……even 1 ov the jurors were on made in America n stated 90% ov the jurors voted not guilty on some payback to the system/Rodney king /l.a riots situation Carrie bass I think her name was …again nothing to do with evidence…..your just a minority of people who are guilable to believe it was anyone but oj but ok …..:bryan::sas2:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Your theory literally makes zero since.

If OJ was willing to kill her to not pay her drug debt, why wouldn't he just not pay it and let them kill her :why:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
There was so much evidence on OJ it was ridiculous and also there was another footprint that was on the scene, which was OJ homie Charlie like he said in his book..

The LAPD did a horrible job and the prosecutors was bad as well..

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There was so much evidence on OJ it was ridiculous and also there was another footprint that was on the scene, which was OJ homie Charlie like he said in his book..

The LAPD did a horrible job and the prosecutors was bad as well..
Again, why isn't Charlie in handcuffs? Ya'll go so hard at OJ yet Mark Furhman & Charlie gets a pass.

There was more manufactured evidence indicating police corruption. This so-called mountain of evidence only existed in the media and we all ate it up. The trial actually gave us the facts, we ignored them. instead we just bypassed common sense and jumped right into our emotions.

The OJ is guilty club reminds me of the movie Rosewood. Everyone knew Fanny was lying but them cac's couldn't control their lust for black blood. They were comfortable destroying lives based off lies. The media today is no different. especially when it comes to black men.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Again, why isn't Charlie in handcuffs? Ya'll go so hard at OJ yet Mark Furhman & Charlie gets a pass.

There was more manufactured evidence indicating police corruption. This so-called mountain of evidence only existed in the media and we all ate it up. The trial actually gave us the facts, we ignored them. instead we just bypassed common sense and jumped right into our emotions.

The OJ is guilty club reminds me of the movie Rosewood. Everyone knew Fanny was lying but them cac's couldn't control their lust for black blood. They were comfortable destroying lives based off lies. The media today is no different. especially when it comes to black men.
Stop it with this bullshyt … first off oj never gave 2 fukks about race or the “people “…. Majority of ojs friends and who he rubbed shoulders with was white folks … only when it was convenient for him and when he was fighting potentially going to prison for life did he pull his card out his back pocket I.e like Johnnie Cochran switching all his pictures and artifacts of his white friends or white associated things and switched them for black artifacts and pictures or painting of African art for when the jury visited his house ….. again oj had motive the nikka was obsessed/possessive/jealous/habitual stalker of Nicole …..this was nothing more then domestic violence/abuse that turned to murder ….. happens all the time just so happens the most famous case happened to be a famous sports hero …. You have nothing at all to support any other theory of anyone else cause there isn’t 1

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The idea of some waiter knowing where you live and deciding to drop off glasses late vs just holding them for you is weird

Ron was probably fukking her or running her drugs

What woman has a friend come late and isn’t dressed at all
Nicole was a knucklehead woman who didn’t appreciate the dangerous situation she was getting herself into. OJ had public image as the beloved ex-athlete and he was making a lot of money off that image. Nicole was surrounding herself with people (drug dealers, hookers from the Heidi Fleiss camp, junkie party friends) and he knew that shyt was going to come back to him. I think he’s on the 911 tape bytching about the National Enquirer one of her ”friends” leaked? You can’t be running around with that crowd when your ex husband has a squeaky clean image, and OJ didn’t want that shyt around his kids either. fukk, she’s got a know drug dealer on the couch sucking his dikk while his kids are asleep in the other room :dead:

OJ was running through all kinds of women, nonsense that he was still obsessed with his ex wife. Even on the night of her murder, he rejected the offer by her parents to go to dinner with all of them. How many obsessed men would blow off that opportunity? Again, OJ’s problem with Nicole was she didn’t want to keep up the same image that he did.

I think Ron was just the drug dealer through Mezzalua connections. He was probably legit returning her mom’s sunglasses because he knew here, because he had plans to meet up with another friend later that night (rumors are he was gay too).

My current feeling is the killers were after Faye Resnick who *had* been living with Nicole, but was in rehab (hiding out) from her supplier) and Nicole just got caught up.