OJ, The Mob, and who actually Killed Ron and Nicole. Detailed Breakdown

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You don’t have to defend every black man. He was abusive, and threatened to kill her. He wrote and profited from a book “If I Did It” and mocked Ron and Nicole’s families for years. There was no concern for people who lost their loved ones, or respect for his children, who lost their mother. He couldn’t even keep quiet out of respect for his kids. So do I care if people think he’s guilty? No. Do I think he’s guilty? Yes. Is LAPD racist? Yes. Multiple things can be true. But every black man doesn’t need to be defended. And had this been a black woman and a white man, y’all would be calling her a bedwench, and say she deserved the scrutiny. But hey, cacs mad, so keep defending an abuser.
  1. the physical abuse incident was from 1989 and she was hitting him first (cops never care about that). He wasn’t a habitual abuser
  2. He did NOT profit from “if I did it,” the Goldman family sued for the rights to the book and gave it the title. OJ did the project to set up a fund for his kids.
  3. He didn’t “mock” them, he told the truth on them. They all wanted to continue the fantasy that Ron and Nicole et al. were angels. Ron was an indebted drug dealer. Nicole was an indebted drug user, her sister was trash, the Goldmans family has a criminal background. The Goldman lost charity status for the organization they formed because of fraud.
What fascinates us about this case is if you can get past coming into this thread and repeating bumper sticker insults from the prosecution, you learn that there was a shytload more going on than “angry black man jealous, angry black man stab pretty white woman”

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
All of his suspicious actions after the murder can be explained by the fact he was there.

The shoes don’t rule out an accomplice bc again, we already know he was there.

The fact Ron Goldman’s knuckles indicated a fight to the death and OJ comes out unscathed makes it pretty clear Ron fought someone else. After analyzing all the details there is no way he acted alone
No …. In court they determined rob goldmans knuckle and hand bruises was him swinging hitting things as he’s trying to fight for his life … if you remember the crime scene oj had ron pinned in a sqaure Corner basically a killing cage …. Surrounded by metal bars and a massive tree ….rons knuckle wounds were from hitting the tree , the metal fence fighting for his life remember they were in darkness …. There would only be a small amount of light coming from Nicole’s door if it was open or slightly open that is n u have someone slashing at you u gona swing out in a panic.. nice try tho ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You don’t have to defend every black man. He was abusive, and threatened to kill her. He wrote and profited from a book “If I Did It” and mocked Ron and Nicole’s families for years. There was no concern for people who lost their loved ones, or respect for his children, who lost their mother. He couldn’t even keep quiet out of respect for his kids. So do I care if people think he’s guilty? No. Do I think he’s guilty? Yes. Is LAPD racist? Yes. Multiple things can be true. But every black man doesn’t need to be defended. And had this been a black woman and a white man, y’all would be calling her a bedwench, and say she deserved the scrutiny. But hey, cacs mad, so keep defending an abuser.
This …. People focus too much of color /race ……and oj never gave 2 fukks about his race …..oj pre-trial loved to rub shoulders with white folks and the white socialites of society…… I agree with you oj killed Nicole and Ron ….. again this was a classic case of domestic violence/abuse that led to a jealous/obsessive/possessive ex that couldn’t let go …… my only 2 or 3 points that I have questions about n think it wil never be answered wil be …..what made oj on that night of allll nights to snapp … and number 2 I wonder if he did go there to kill her or just scare her then Ron showed up and he sorta blacked out in some fit of rage …. Those things are always questionable things ….I watched made in America and that by far is 1 ov the best true crime documentary’s of all time in my opinion n it’s just bizarre/ sad / tragic that you had easily someone who made it popular/ likeable and had 1 ov the biggest down falls in history all because he couldn’t control his emotions…..

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
This was normal everyday drug fueled cac on cac violence and all cacs knew it, just needed a Black fall guy to make it believeable..cacs will automatically say that OJ did it quickly and coinveniently forgetting the likes of Mark Furhman.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve been watching a lot of OJ content on YouTube since his death especially the civil trial deposition.

Some of ya’ll need to watch the civil trial depositions. The evidence is so overwhelming and OJ’s own testimony so damming it’d be impossible for an intelligent person to take these conspiracy theories and senile fools like Judge Joe Brown seriously.

There is no motive for Jason Simpson to kill his stepmother at all.

Theories like Nicole and Ron were drug users and involved in the underworld and their murders were a mob hit or the work of the cartel is wishful thinking

OJ was a c00n, sociopath, abuser and a murderer. It’s strange that some hold him up in some type of high regard. OJ wouldn’t have pissed on y’all if you were on fire in front of him.

Daps
  1. the physical abuse incident was from 1989 and she was hitting him first (cops never care about that). He wasn’t a habitual abuser
  2. He did NOT profit from “if I did it,” the Goldman family sued for the rights to the book and gave it the title. OJ did the project to set up a fund for his kids.
  3. He didn’t “mock” them, he told the truth on them. They all wanted to continue the fantasy that Ron and Nicole et al. were angels. Ron was an indebted drug dealer. Nicole was an indebted drug user, her sister was trash, the Goldmans family has a criminal background. The Goldman lost charity status for the organization they formed because of fraud.
What fascinates us about this case is if you can get past coming into this thread and repeating bumper sticker insults from the prosecution, you learn that there was a shytload more going on than “angry black man jealous, angry black man stab pretty white woman”
This …. People focus too much of color /race ……and oj never gave 2 fukks about his race …..oj pre-trial loved to rub shoulders with white folks and the white socialites of society…… I agree with you oj killed Nicole and Ron ….. again this was a classic case of domestic violence/abuse that led to a jealous/obsessive/possessive ex that couldn’t let go …… my only 2 or 3 points that I have questions about n think it wil never be answered wil be …..what made oj on that night of allll nights to snapp … and number 2 I wonder if he did go there to kill her or just scare her then Ron showed up and he sorta blacked out in some fit of rage …. Those things are always questionable things ….I watched made in America and that by far is 1 ov the best true crime documentary’s of all time in my opinion n it’s just bizarre/ sad / tragic that you had easily someone who made it popular/ likeable and had 1 ov the biggest down falls in history all because he couldn’t control his emotions…..
Exactly.

OJ loved white women, and white people. He would have been one of those black men who said Trump is his friend, and he’s not racist, and black people need to get past race. Yet brehs in here acting like he was Malcolm X.

images

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
OJ did it.

They failed to get a search warrant for the property of the crime scene. Had OJ dirty bulk so he couldn't fit the glove.

They fumbled the case. We all know he did but of course at that time, we didn't want to admit it... solidarity and all

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
This was normal everyday drug fueled cac on cac violence and all cacs knew it, just needed a Black fall guy to make it believeable..cacs will automatically say that OJ did it quickly and coinveniently forgetting the likes of Mark Furhman.
You’re a good dude especially on the pac , deathrow posts …. But u can’t honestly be serious….. oj killed them my man classic case of domestic violence turned to murder happens all the time across the world Just so happens it was a wealthy, black celebrity that got the biggest attention scoped on it ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Exactly.

OJ loved white women, and white people. He would have been one of those black men who said Trump is his friend, and he’s not racist, and black people need to get past race. Yet brehs in here acting like he was Malcolm X.

images
Exactly….. am sorry to anyone out there but the idea that it was anyone other than oj is so dumb …. Oj wasn’t a smart criminal he left behind that much evidence…. Only thing that saved oj was the timing of his case few years after Rodney king situation…. Jury was pro-oj before the case started….I don’t blame his lawyers that’s there job but they basically manipulated the jury into believing the cops framed oj basically taking advantage of real cases of police misconduct n using it for oj …

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You’re a good dude especially on the pac , deathrow posts …. But u can’t honestly be serious….. oj killed them my man classic case of domestic violence turned to murder happens all the time across the world Just so happens it was a wealthy, black celebrity that got the biggest attention scoped on it ….

Nah, its not that simple Sir..
It couldnt have been domestic violence rage because they were no longer together and had long broken up.

My take on this, either the son or the mafia did it.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nah, its not that simple Sir..
It couldnt have been domestic violence rage because they were no longer together and had long broken up.

My take on this, either the son or the mafia did it.
…. Oj was still obsessed with Nicole breh … even Paula ojs on/off gf said she was sick ov been “the other woman “in ojs life n that she knew he was still very into Nicole …. Nicole was done with oj after oj threatened to call the irs on her but he wasn’t done with her ….again we can agree to disagree breh but to me oj been a true narcissist couldn’t deal with rejection and in his jealousy/rejection/obsessive/possessive state drove him insane…..you haven’t showed me anything that shows me the mafia or his son did it … speaking of the mafia involved Michael fransese did a recent segment on it and he knew oj and had the same management as him and he laughs at the idea the mafia had any involvement in that ….

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No …. In court they determined rob goldmans knuckle and hand bruises was him swinging hitting things as he’s trying to fight for his life … if you remember the crime scene oj had ron pinned in a sqaure Corner basically a killing cage …. Surrounded by metal bars and a massive tree ….rons knuckle wounds were from hitting the tree , the metal fence fighting for his life remember they were in darkness …. There would only be a small amount of light coming from Nicole’s door if it was open or slightly open that is n u have someone slashing at you u gona swing out in a panic.. nice try tho ….

Read my post how I purposely separated fact from conjecture. The bold is conjecture. Stick to facts.

I repeat: Ron’s knuckles were swolen and bruised indicating him ‘swinging and hitting things’ as you said, but you can’t prove what that ‘thing’ was.

I’m inclined to believe he was hitting an actual person. That’s why they’re called “DEFENSE WOUNDS’. You’re inclined to believe he was twisting and turning punching trees and gates which doesn’t even make sense .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The idea of some waiter knowing where you live and deciding to drop off glasses late vs just holding them for you is weird

Ron was probably fukking her or running her drugs

What woman has a friend come late and isn’t dressed at all

Fact: he was not just some waiter they definitely knew each other

Conjecture: whether they were fukking didn’t even matter. Bc it wasn’t just about her fukking other men, it was about the drugs. You can hear that on the 911 call:

Fact: OJ says “For $100 flippin dollars they’ll hurt you like a Kennedy”

Also, fact: her documented boyfriend at that time Keith said OJ would come over unannounced while he was there and argue with Nicole in a separate room. Then come out like nothing happened ‘aww man sorry you had to hear all that you know how it is’

Conjecture: if he was gonna kill anyone, it’d be Keith. But he never harmed him or even confronted him even when he found him at Nicoles house. This was not a crime of passion. Also evident by

Fact: the hitman found stalking her 6 months earlier