OJ, The Mob, and who actually Killed Ron and Nicole. Detailed Breakdown

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been watching a lot of OJ content on YouTube since his death especially the civil trial deposition.

Some of ya’ll need to watch the civil trial depositions. The evidence is so overwhelming and OJ’s own testimony so damming it’d be impossible for an intelligent person to take these conspiracy theories and senile fools like Judge Joe Brown seriously.

There is no motive for Jason Simpson to kill his stepmother at all.

Theories like Nicole and Ron were drug users and involved in the underworld and their murders were a mob hit or the work of the cartel is wishful thinking

OJ was a c00n, sociopath, abuser and a murderer. It’s strange that some hold him up in some type of high regard. OJ wouldn’t have pissed on y’all if you were on fire in front of him.

You can’t wag your finger at folk to ‘read the civil trial deposition’ if you’re not gonna read my post which contains countless factual information

And you’re confusing the argument of ‘OJ had an accomplice’ vs ‘OJ is innocent’ or ‘he wasn’t there’

He’s not innocent. He was there. By the letter of the law, he’s guilty of murder. However the overwhelming evidence is that OJ was there, NOT that he acted alone

There is equally overwhelming evidence at 1) premeditation, and 2) a 2nd killer. Read the OP

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Oj in his fleeing and arrest didn't even have the demeanor of someone who just killed two people. No looking back his demeanor was that of someone WHO SAW two people get killed up close and personal.

Every person I've talked to that's tapped in there in Cali says it's old news that the mob killed them. That look oj had was because it could happen to him if he ain't pay them people lol.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Oj in his fleeing and arrest didn't even have the demeanor of someone who just killed two people. No looking back his demeanor was that of someone WHO SAW two people get killed up close and personal.

Every person I've talked to that's tapped in there in Cali says it's old news that the mob killed them. That look oj had was because it could happen to him if he ain't pay them people lol.
Yeah and leave absolutely no evidence behind that it was a mob hit lol …. can’t believe you and who ever else honestly believes the ridiculous thoery the mob killed ron and Nicole…. For what ???? The mob wasn’t even heavy into drugs what the hell they gona kill some broad ov a ex football player n a waiter for n kill them so violently lol … evidence points to oj , in both cases ……

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Reddit commenter alleging they met Charlie while he was pitching his script and he’s certain Charlie did it

It’s worth noting that OJ write ‘if I did it’ and named Charlie before Charlie was arrested with him in vegas

If not for that Vegas case all these private investigators wouldn’t even know to look there. When that happened, people connected them and went backwards and established all the mafia and drug

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
You can’t wag your finger at folk to ‘read the civil trial deposition’ if you’re not gonna read my post which contains countless factual information

And you’re confusing the argument of ‘OJ had an accomplice’ vs ‘OJ is innocent’ or ‘he wasn’t there’

He’s not innocent. He was there. By the letter of the law, he’s guilty of murder. However the overwhelming evidence is that OJ was there, NOT that he acted alone

There is equally overwhelming evidence at 1) premeditation, and 2) a 2nd killer. Read the OP
Lol …. There is evidence he was there and that he killed them …..his blood was everywhere…. Once your blood is mixed with the victims there’s no way you can’t be guilty :dead: …. Unless your 1 ov these who believes in the fantasy that the police planted gloves and planted blood at the crime scene , his home , his bronco mixed with the victims….. honestly if you believe that then your more guilable then I would give credit too ……again ….. not 1 shred of evidence that it points to his son or the mob whatsoever…..his lack of empathy or felling afterwards shows he knew it was him who did it not someone else …. Mike Gilbert was his sports manager who was with him all the time said oj never once cried or weeped at the thought “my kids don’t have a mother no more or about Nicole …… any father who cared deeply about his ex and the mother of 2 ov his children at that would be determined to get to the bottom ov it but he did nothing…..he knew he did it that’s why …..

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You don’t have to defend every black man. He was abusive, and threatened to kill her. He wrote and profited from a book “If I Did It” and mocked Ron and Nicole’s families for years. There was no concern for people who lost their loved ones, or respect for his children, who lost their mother. He couldn’t even keep quiet out of respect for his kids. So do I care if people think he’s guilty? No. Do I think he’s guilty? Yes. Is LAPD racist? Yes. Multiple things can be true. But every black man doesn’t need to be defended. And had this been a black woman and a white man, y’all would be calling her a bedwench, and say she deserved the scrutiny. But hey, cacs mad, so keep defending an abuser.
nikka shad up

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and leave absolutely no evidence behind that it was a mob hit lol …. can’t believe you and who ever else honestly believes the ridiculous thoery the mob killed ron and Nicole…. For what ???? The mob wasn’t even heavy into drugs what the hell they gona kill some broad ov a ex football player n a waiter for n kill them so violently lol … evidence points to oj , in both cases ……

Welp, you just discredited yourself. This is why I continue to explicitly list what’s FACTS vs opinion. You keep repeating your opinions

Facts:

Al Cowlings was a close associate of New Jersey mafia soldier Joseph Ippolito, who ran a Santa Monica restaurant and a thriving cocaine business, the Boston Herald reported Wednesday.

The newspaper also reported that the FBI and federal prosecutors have telephone records showing calls from Ippolito's restaurant to Simpson's Brentwood estate.

Also convicted was Malibu restaurateur and alleged fellow Mafia soldier Ronald Lorenzo. Lorenzo identified Cowlings as a driver and bodyguard for Ippolito, according to the key witness in the drug case.

When FBI agents tried to arrest Ippolito at his West Hollywood apart ment, he escaped through a back ex it, sources said. Inside, they found Cowlings and an unidentified woman

2093_3214_1914_1398.jpg

Those are all FACTS. As far as why they’d kill ‘some broad’, I’ll put the rumored theory in a separate post. I wanted to make it crystal clear what’s fact so there is no confusion. All of the above are facts.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Lol …. There is evidence he was there and that he killed them …..his blood was everywhere…. Once your blood is mixed with the victims there’s no way you can’t be guilty

The conjoined blood doesn’t discount the possibility someone else was also there

Unless your 1 ov these who believes in the fantasy that the police planted gloves and planted blood at the crime scene , his home , his bronco mixed with the victims….. honestly if you believe that then your more guilable then I would give credit too
*than…*you’re… *to. :beli: 1 mistake is a typo. 3 is a sign of intellect :umad:

The thing about the LAPD evidence planting angle is that actually doesn’t have any bearing on whether he was there and/or did it. We all agree he was there. So if they didn’t plant evidence, it’s proven he was there. However if they DID plant evidence, it doesn’t mean he wasn’t there. It just means they tried to frame a guilty man. And it’s very possibly they did that, but it’s not even necessary to go down that rabbit hole bc we all believe he was there

……again ….. not 1 shred of evidence that it points to his son or the mob whatsoever

Once again you’re discrediting yourself. Earlier you pointed to OJ’s history of abuse as a motive/circumstantial evidence. Which it is. Yet now you’re choosing to ignore countless facts that provide an equally plausible motive/circumstantial evidence of drug and mafia ties.

…..his lack of empathy or felling afterwards shows he knew it was him who did it not someone else …. Mike Gilbert was his sports manager who was with him all the time said oj never once cried or weeped at the thought “my kids don’t have a mother no more or about Nicole …… any father who cared deeply about his ex and the mother of 2 ov his children at that would be determined to get to the bottom ov it but he did nothing…..he knew he did it that’s why …..

again, we all agree he was there. So he wasn’t concerned about the kids bc he knew they weren’t harmed. Also more contradiction on your part. You cite his ‘sports manager’ to prop up your narrative, yet the video I dropped was the investigative work of OJ’s business manager Glen Pardo and he’s positive of the accomplice theory. But I’m sure you’ll pick and choose to not listen to him

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I mean what evidence would make it a mob hit? Were they supposed to spray paint "MOB" on the wall?

I think the term "mob" is fukking you up. I'm simply referring to an organized, criminal, enterprise, of which California has plenty. I think it were some Central American ones involved in this.

Breh, people get killed by a mob every day. Even Pop Smoke was killed by a mob. Shaq got run outta LA by a mob.

It's not how they used to do it, now they usually outsource the work, but it's still a mob behind it.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
More drug facts:

A stripper arrested on cocaine charges in February was found carrying a vial of prescription drugs bearing the name of Al Cowlings…The Conta Costa Times also reported that the purse of Tracey Alice Hill, 32, of Santa Monica contained the phone numbers and addresses of Simpson and Cowlings… Hill was arrested Feb. 16 in the Siskiyou County town of Dunsmir after she went to a railroad station to recover a suitcase containing nearly 40 pounds of cocaine.

That was printed March 1995. So during the OJ trial, this drug mule is popped with OJ’s number and a million dollars worth of coke. OJ was part of the mobs drug operation

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’ve been watching a lot of OJ content on YouTube since his death especially the civil trial deposition.

Some of ya’ll need to watch the civil trial depositions. The evidence is so overwhelming and OJ’s own testimony so damming it’d be impossible for an intelligent person to take these conspiracy theories and senile fools like Judge Joe Brown seriously.

There is no motive for Jason Simpson to kill his stepmother at all.

Theories like Nicole and Ron were drug users and involved in the underworld and their murders were a mob hit or the work of the cartel is wishful thinking

OJ was a c00n, sociopath, abuser and a murderer. It’s strange that some hold him up in some type of high regard. OJ wouldn’t have pissed on y’all if you were on fire in front of him.
Man what do you think we've been doing? Whatever you guys post, we come back when the reasoning why we disagree with you.

OJs literally on a 911 call talking about how Nicole's lifestyle is dangerous. 2 other Mezzaluna waiters died just like Goldman within a couple years of him. Nicole had drug ties, Goldman had drug/mob ties, OJ had drug/mob ties, Nicole's sister had drug/mob ties, the Goldman family has drug/mob ties. Ron and Nicole had Columbian neckties :yeshrug:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

What fascinates us about this case is if you can get past coming into this thread and repeating bumper sticker insults from the prosecution, you learn that there was a shytload more going on than “angry black man jealous, angry black man stab pretty white woman”

Man, listening to these ngas tell the events it sounds like a bad Tubi movie written by an delusional out of touch cac. Mobsters ransacking house after a hit?:laff: Real button men hit their mark & keep it moving. I'm a blowin on some nice kush and this may be long winded but here's the script: pt.1

Handsome millionaire black man obsessed with some snowflake who he really doesn't want to be with anymore.

He attends his daughter's recital in a jovial mood. After the recital he's filmed struggling to lift up his 7 year old son due to his medical condition.

He turns down an invitation to join his daughter for dinner because he has a flight to catch later. Instead he goes to Mc. Donalds, orders a meal and turns into a super negro killing machine.

He's so bored at home he decides to catch a body before heading to Chicago. He removes his reebok shoes and decides to put on some expensive dress shoes. He then finds a small beanie and small gloves that don't fit because he wants to remain incognito. He then drives his loud ass noticeable bronco to Nicole's house.

While at Nicoles he encounters her with some young dude. Since he's armed with two knives he gets busy on both of them. 1st Cornering Ron. slicing & dicing leaving Ron slumped soaking in blood with several defensive wounds. He only landed punches on a tree and a gate. But he was successful enough to pull off a glove. We still cant explain the knife slits on his boots. (lets just say OJ didn't like timbos).

Not phased by all of that arterial spurting and gushing of blood (because negros are violent by nature) he then goes after his ex, since she's just standing there watching while OJ shows off his navy seals movie training knife techniques on Ron. After he nearly decapitates Nicole, he steps on her (leaving a different shoe print that doesn't match the Bruno Mali dress shoes).

OJ then leaves this gruesome bloody crime scene. With one exposed hand driving the vehicle and the other gloved. He manages not to leave any bloody finger prints in the vehicle. (not even blood from left bleeding hand). He's so good, he doesn't leave any shoe prints inside the vehicle.

OJ makes it back home only to sneak through a neighbors yard. Hops over a gate to his property leaving no traces of blood on gate. Drops the glove and accidently bumps into his wall (making 3 loud thuds). So instead of entering his home through a side door he enters through the front door. Never mind that there's a limo driver waiting in the front of his house. Stealth mode deactivated.

While inside, ninja OJ goes into ghost mode. Only leaving questionable blood spatter (we can go fact for fact later re: blood evidence) at his home entrance. While at home, OJ cleans up quickly. avoids leaving any signs of blood on various door knobs, light switches and the off white carpeting stairs leading to his room. OJ then manages to shower, get rid of his bloody shoes/clothing & multiple knives and bring down his luggage downstairs within 5 minutes... only to carelessly leave a bloody pair on socks in the middle of his bedroom floor.

yeah, this makes sense.

I

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
More drug facts:

A stripper arrested on cocaine charges in February was found carrying a vial of prescription drugs bearing the name of Al Cowlings…The Conta Costa Times also reported that the purse of Tracey Alice Hill, 32, of Santa Monica contained the phone numbers and addresses of Simpson and Cowlings… Hill was arrested Feb. 16 in the Siskiyou County town of Dunsmir after she went to a railroad station to recover a suitcase containing nearly 40 pounds of cocaine.

That was printed March 1995. So during the OJ trial, this drug mule is popped with OJ’s number and a million dollars worth of coke. OJ was part of the mobs drug operation
So after reading all that you posted …. What’s the reason then why was Nicole and Ron killed then if it wasn’t oj ??? why would the mob kill them then??? am still convinced oj did it and nothing will convince me it was his son or the mob … as far as what you posted about a.c dealing with drugs or his loose ties to the mob and phone calls made from oj address all that means was oj might have been buying coke or watever from there dealers …. Doesn’t mean oj had mob -ties …. As far you discrediting Mike Gilbert he was around oj all the time and stuck by him for years after the trial when a lot of people abandoned him …. He even said on “made in America “ that oj confessed and told him he did it 1 night while they were drinking in his backyard …. He said “if she never had come to the door with a knife she would still be alive “