OJ, The Mob, and who actually Killed Ron and Nicole. Detailed Breakdown

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I've heard that never seen it from a verified source. If thats true basically this was and drug hit.
What I gather from talking to people plugged in to LAs underground, it's been well known by them. Been so long I've done forgot.

Something bout them being involved in drugs...no something bout Nicole owing drug money.

Oj was there cause they made him watch what can happen to his bytch ass too.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Can I say one thing.
Who gives a fucc? I thought only cacs were obsessed with the OJ case.
I am not reading all this shyt, and don't need to see this to know that Nicole Simpson was probably a drugged out lowlife that brought this situation on to herself. Only cacs lied to themselves thinking she was some perfect princess who got killed by the big bad black man.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Can I say one thing.
Who gives a fucc? I thought only cacs were obsessed with the OJ case.
I am not reading all this shyt, and don't need to see this to know that Nicole Simpson was probably a drugged out lowlife that brought this situation on to herself. Only cacs lied to themselves thinking she was some perfect princess who got killed by the big bad black man.
Feel free to ignore this thread. You arent being charged by the hour to be here, find some shyt you like to read.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Nicoles kids were in house sleep. If it was mobsters etc they would have ransacked house and not care if kids were in there,if they wanted $ they would looked for it and possibly harmed the kids in process .Also dog was barking for a while. Meaning once dog was barking the killers probably bounced. Dog barking late like that is gonna wake neighbors . If this was planned killing they would have covered every track. Also Nicole had a bundy system. Thats an intercom that she buzzed her killer in.You dont buzz a harmful stranger in especially when she has kids there. Kato Kaelin mentioned a black bag OJ had that he didnt want him to touch. So many scenarios

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The cartel was following Ron and he just so happen to go Nicole house to smash and she ended up catching them licks too… Collateral damage
brent canton colombia necktie n stabbed a yr before

then nicole n ron same fashion

a year later Michael nigg... slugged in the head the atm..claim it was a robber but they aint take shyt

whomever did it didn't fukk around

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No he took a limo at 11:30 AT NIGHT… y’all say the dumbest shyt. As though a cut can’t be concealed especially at night. He even admitted in one of his stories the cut came before Chicago.

But you got it..

Nah nga, 1st u said...

He left for Chicago that very night, when nobody would have seen him

Concealed with what and how fukking dark is the airports in your area? :what:

U do know that OJ was shaking hands and signing autographs at the airport and 1 passenger was looking directly at his hands during the flight to Chicago.

How come there's no matching cut on those gloves. OJ's blood wasn't found at Bundy during the 1st search & examination on june 13th

Keep it a buck, you'd rather play mental gymnastics & blame a innocent black man rather than researching facts from the case. It makes your teeth whiter, right?

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
OJ always kept a cool head during interviews even when the person interviewing him tried to trip him up. He's never changed his story or got caught up in any lies.

Speaking of lies & cover ups. From the giddy up this case was a disaster. Enjoy the vid @Geek Nasty

Daps
You don’t have to defend every black man. He was abusive, and threatened to kill her. He wrote and profited from a book “If I Did It” and mocked Ron and Nicole’s families for years. There was no concern for people who lost their loved ones, or respect for his children, who lost their mother. He couldn’t even keep quiet out of respect for his kids. So do I care if people think he’s guilty? No. Do I think he’s guilty? Yes. Is LAPD racist? Yes. Multiple things can be true. But every black man doesn’t need to be defended. And had this been a black woman and a white man, y’all would be calling her a bedwench, and say she deserved the scrutiny. But hey, cacs mad, so keep defending an abuser.