OJ, The Mob, and who actually Killed Ron and Nicole. Detailed Breakdown

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just saw this long ass doc and was mind blown. The doc led me to a bunch of articles, names, and less publicized facts. I’m now convinced OJ was there, but maybe didnt kill them both and possibly neither at all .

Long story short (opinion): Nicole was dabbling in the drug game. OJ was mobbed up and had to pay her tab. He got tired of that and contracted to have her killed, it backfired so months later he pulls up with his goon(s) to scare her but Goldman shows up and his goon kills him/them.

Most interesting info I was unaware of: (fact) A man was found to be stalking Nicole 6 months before her death. He was found in OJ’s gf’s car. He claimed Robert kardashian hired him to kill Nicole. LAPD investigated Robert kardhashian for 2 years for conspiracy to commit murder

The full story for those interested. This is long as hell…

Back story: It starts with the drug and mob ties. A pretty open secret and people often mention Nicole, but actually both of them had drug and mob ties:

(Fact): Joey Ippolito is NJ mob and relocated to CA. In 1993 Ippolito was convicted in an FBI investigation called Operation Lasima (short for "Los Angeles Sicilian Mafia"). Phone records showed multiple calls from Ippolito to OJ. Also when the feds came to get Joey after he skipped bail, he had escaped but they found Al Cowlings in his living room
Rumor: OJ was used by the mob to get big name drug clients. AC was Joeys bodyguard.

(Fact):OJ’s close friend was Charlie Elrich. Charlie woukd go on to be one of OJ’s co-D’s in the Vegas case. He’s important to this he will come up again. In 1987 Charlie is arrested for running a cocaine operation in Atlanta. The prosecutor on that case was a young DA named… Nancy Grace. Years later Grace confirmed Charlie was a "major drug distributor in the city." Charlie had ties to Joey

(Fact): Years after the trial, Denise Brown was pictured with Anthony ‘Tony the animal’ Fiato a known mob hitman and LA made man

(Fact): On the infamous domestic violence 911 call where OJ is heard in the background, he’s usually cited as ‘inaudible’. But on closer inspection he says “ For 100 flippin dollars they’ll hurt you like a Kennedy’. Also, Nicole say ‘he’s looking in my address book for a number”. Why this is important is…

(Conjecture): This shows the writing on the wall of how serious his/their drug ties were. It also establishes what will be key later: it wasn’t Nicole sleeping around that had ON going crazy. It was the drugs. Bc when she owed, he owed. That brings us to…

Motive:
(Fact) Nicole kept a diary and pictures of abuse in a safe deposit box. After her death the box was drilled open and the contents —-the abuse pictures—- were shown at her trial
(Conjecture) OJ had to keep paying Nicole’s tab bc Nicole had those pics that could ruin his career. Bc of that, he contracted to kill her

The contract:
(Fact): 6 months before the murders, a dealer and felon Michael Wasz crashes his car and is arrested after a string of robberies. The car was registered to and stolen from Paula Barbieri (OJ’s then gf). Inside the car is a notebook detailing Nicole Brown’s movements.

(Fact/allegation): Wasz ends up working with Feds and signed a proffer agreement. In it he says Kardashian and O.J. copped coke from him and they were involved in organized crime. He then says Robert Kardashian offered him $1000 to follow and take pics of Nicole, and then $15,000 to kill Nicole. He says Kardashian instructed him to steal Barbieri’s car to do so.

Fact: In 1997 and 1998, LAPD quietly investigated whether Robert Kardashian could be charged with conspiracy and solicitation of murder (for January 1994, not the actual murder)

(Conjecture) : All of this is relevant bc it shows a concerted effort by OJ, by way of Kardashian, to kill Nicole. It kills the angle of ‘crime of passion’ murder. Also..
(Fact): Kardashain hadn’t been practicing law for years before the murder. He reinstated his license 3 days after OJ was charged.
(Conjecture): This was to give himself immunity not only to OJ’s confessions, but also his OWN potential culpability

The Murder

This is where the story veers into 1 of 2 scenarios:

Scenario 1: OJ and Charlie (the Vegas co-D)

Fact: In ‘If I did it’, OJ says he had an accomplice named ‘Charlie’. As we know OJ’s close friend is Charlie Elrich. Charlie would later write a script in a similar ‘fictional’ manner as If I did it, called ‘Juiced’. Both Juiced and If I did it have Charlie coming over to OJ’s house on a whim the night of the murders. Both accounts mention Faye Resnick. Where they differ, OJ says Charlie told him about a drug trip Nicole and Faye took and OJ got mad and decided to go to Nicole’s to scream on her.

In Juiced, Charlie says he came to OJ’s house to press OJ for the money he owed their mutual connect, Joey Ippolito. OJ gets mad and says ‘the problem is that bytch Faye’ so they go to confront Nicole. Both Juiced and If I did It skip around who did the actual murders. OJ said he ‘blacked out’ in a rage once he saw Ron Goldman ‘crouching in a karate stance’.

(Conjecture): OJ is making the trip part up. He didn’t want to mention the drug tab or the mob ties. He also stood short of saying who did it bc he can’t be charged, but Charlie could be. Charlie is still alive and free

Scenario 2: Glen Rodgers, the Serial killer

Fact: Glen Rodgers is a convicted serial killer known as the The Cross Country Killer. He’s since confessed to killing Nicole.

Conjecture: There are alleged but not confirmed accounts that Rogers was Nicole’s handyman/dealer/coke buddy, and/or fukk buddy….he was also connected to dealers and was mafia muscle and therefore OJ’s muscle

Everything from the Charlie scenario remains the same—-OJ is stressed about Nicole’s drug debt. He wants to confront her and, just like he would later do in Vegas, he brings backup: but in this scenario instead of Charlie, it’s Glen.

Alleged informant: when they get there OJ engages with Ron first. Ron, like OJ says in ‘If I did it’, crouches in a karate stance. OJ wants no parts of Ron so he moves aside and Glen confronts Ron, with a knife. They have a fierce battle but of course the man with a knife wins. O.J. ran. Rogers kills Nicole after

Facts that support a 2nd assailant, regardless of scenario:

-Ron’s hands were swollen and severely cut up, indicating a fight for his life. OJ doesn’t have a scratch on him other than the cut finger
-The famous Bruno Magli shoe print on the scene doesn’t match the show print inside OJ’s car
-Cut on OJ’s finger. No cut on gloves.

- OJ’s limo driver testified he never saw the bronco while waiting for O.J., but also never saw it when they left. But the bronco was parked in the front when LAPD arrived on the scene later that morning
Conjecture: this implies someone else dropped O.J. off that night and parked the car after O.J. left for Chicago
Fact: In ‘Juiced’ Charlie claims that’s exactly what happened

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Last edited:
Daps
I was doing some thinking a few weeks ago,
' Instinct's was Telling me' ' like u sure The Buffalo Bills Losing To the Dallas Cowboys in the Superbowl ain't have something to do with that OJ situation...

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just saw this long ass doc and was mind blown. The doc led me to a bunch of articles, names, and less publicized facts. I’m now convinced OJ was there, but maybe didnt kill them both and possibly neither at all .

Long story short (opinion): Nicole was dabbling in the drug game. OJ was mobbed up and had to pay her tab. He got tired of that and contracted to have her killed, it backfired so months later he pulls up with his goon(s) to scare her but Goldman shows up and his goon kills him/them.

Most interesting info I was unaware of: (fact) A man was found to be stalking Nicole 6 months before her death. He was found in OJ’s gf’s car. He claimed Robert kardashian hired him to kill Nicole. LAPD investigated Robert kardhashian for 2 years for conspiracy to commit murder

The full story for those interested. This is long as hell…

Back story: It starts with the drug and mob ties. A pretty open secret and people often mention Nicole, but actually both of them had drug and mob ties:

(Fact): Joey Ippolito is NJ mob and relocated to CA. In 1993 Ippolito was convicted in an FBI investigation called Operation Lasima (short for "Los Angeles Sicilian Mafia"). Phone records showed multiple calls from Ippolito to OJ. Also when the feds came to get Joey after he skipped bail, he had escaped but they found Al Cowlings in his living room
Rumor: OJ was used by the mob to get big name drug clients. AC was Joeys bodyguard.

(Fact):OJ’s close friend was Charlie Elrich. Charlie woukd go on to be one of OJ’s co-D’s in the Vegas case. He’s important to this he will come up again. In 1987 Charlie is arrested for running a cocaine operation in Atlanta. The prosecutor on that case was a young DA named… Nancy Grace. Years later Grace confirmed Charlie was a "major drug distributor in the city." Charlie had ties to Joey

(Fact): Years after the trial, Denise Brown was pictured with Anthony ‘Tony the animal’ Fiato a known mob hitman and LA made man

(Fact): On the infamous domestic violence 911 call where OJ is heard in the background, he’s usually cited as ‘inaudible’. But on closer inspection he says “ For 100 flippin dollars they’ll hurt you like a Kennedy’. Also, Nicole say ‘he’s looking in my address book for a number”. Why this is important is…

(Conjecture): This shows the writing on the wall of how serious his/their drug ties were. It also establishes what will be key later: it wasn’t Nicole sleeping around that had ON going crazy. It was the drugs. Bc when she owed, he owed. That brings us to…

Motive:
(Fact) Nicole kept a diary and pictures of abuse in a safe deposit box. After her death the box was drilled open and the contents —-the abuse pictures—- were shown at her trial
(Conjecture) OJ had to keep paying Nicole’s tab bc Nicole had those pics that could ruin his career. Bc of that, he contracted to kill her

The contract:
(Fact): 6 months before the murders, a dealer and felon Michael Wasz crashes his car and is arrested after a string of robberies. The car was registered to and stolen from Paula Barbieri (OJ’s then gf). Inside the car is a notebook detailing Nicole Brown’s movements.

(Fact/allegation): Wasz ends up working with Feds and signed a proffer agreement. In it he says Kardashian and O.J. copped coke from him and they were involved in organized crime. He then says Robert Kardashian offered him $1000 to follow and take pics of Nicole, and then $15,000 to kill Nicole. He says Kardashian instructed him to steal Barbieri’s car to do so.

Fact: In 1997 and 1998, LAPD quietly investigated whether Robert Kardashian could be charged with conspiracy and solicitation of murder (for January 1994, not the actual murder)

(Conjecture) : All of this is relevant bc it shows a concerted effort by OJ, by way of Kardashian, to kill Nicole. It kills the angle of ‘crime of passion’ murder. Also..
(Fact): Kardashain hadn’t been practicing law for years before the murder. He reinstated his license 3 days after OJ was charged.
(Conjecture): This was to give himself immunity not only to OJ’s confessions, but also his OWN potential culpability

The Murder

This is where the story veers into 1 of 2 scenarios:

Scenario 1: OJ and Charlie (the Vegas co-D)

Fact: In ‘If I did it’, OJ says he had an accomplice named ‘Charlie’. As we know OJ’s close friend is Charlie Elrich. Charlie would later write a script in a similar ‘fictional’ manner as If I did it, called ‘Juiced’. Both Juiced and If I did it have Charlie coming over to OJ’s house on a whim the night of the murders. Both accounts mention Faye Resnick. Where they differ, OJ says Charlie told him about a drug trip Nicole and Faye took and OJ got mad and decided to go to Nicole’s to scream on her.

In Juiced, Charlie says he came to OJ’s house to press OJ for the money he owed their mutual connect, Joey Ippolito. OJ gets mad and says ‘the problem is that bytch Faye’ so they go to confront Nicole. Both Juiced and If I did It skip around who did the actual murders. OJ said he ‘blacked out’ in a rage once he saw Ron Goldman ‘crouching in a karate stance’.

(Conjecture): OJ is making the trip part up. He didn’t want to mention the drug tab or the mob ties. He also stood short of saying who did it bc he can’t be charged, but Charlie could be. Charlie is still alive and free

Scenario 2: Glen Rodgers, the Serial killer

Fact: Glen Rodgers is a convicted serial killer known as the The Cross Country Killer. He’s since confessed to killing Nicole.

Conjecture: There are alleged but not confirmed accounts that Rogers was Nicole’s handyman/dealer/coke buddy, and/or fukk buddy….he was also connected to dealers and was mafia muscle and therefore OJ’s muscle

Everything from the Charlie scenario remains the same—-OJ is stressed about Nicole’s drug debt. He wants to confront her and, just like he would later do in Vegas, he brings backup: but in this scenario instead of Charlie, it’s Glen.

Alleged informant: when they get there OJ engages with Ron first. Ron, like OJ says in ‘If I did it’, crouches in a karate stance. OJ wants no parts of Ron so he moves aside and Glen confronts Ron, with a knife. They have a fierce battle but of course the man with a knife wins. O.J. ran. Rogers kills Nicole after

Facts that support a 2nd assailant, regardless of scenario:

-Ron’s hands were swollen and severely cut up, indicating a fight for his life. OJ doesn’t have a scratch on him other than the cut finger
-The famous Bruno Magli shoe print on the scene doesn’t match the show print inside OJ’s car
-Cut on OJ’s finger. No cut on gloves.

- OJ’s limo driver testified he never saw the bronco while waiting for O.J., but also never saw it when they left. But the bronco was parked in the front when LAPD arrived on the scene later that morning
Conjecture: this implies someone else dropped O.J. off that night and parked the car after O.J. left for Chicago
Fact: In ‘Juiced’ Charlie claims that’s exactly what happened
Edit. Didn’t see your spoiler

if he’s telling the truth then that aligns with either the mob or the Glen Rogers theory.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Bill Wasz is that man. His story was Rob Kardashian set up a hit on Nicole. He was supposed to “steal” her car with OJs keys inside, break into her house, then kill her. But he was a degenerate and used the down payment on the hit to get high and hired a prostitute. He fell asleep and got robbed woke up and threw a tantrum, got the cops called on him, then went to jail.

if he’s telling the truth then that aligns with either the mob or the Glen Rogers theory.

Yep. And even aside from the murder plot he’s the only person I’ve seen that has firmly come out and detailed OJ AND Kardashian were into all sorts of shyt. Gambling, point shaving, money laundering, etc

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’ve been binging videos for 2 weeks, still can’t tell what happened, just the prosecution theory was BS

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It was OJ and Charlie Ehrlich
since we just making up shyt...

Chris Darden was a double agent. His mission was to sabotage the prosecution. Better yet, Nicole's mom set up the hit. She wanted to bump off Ron for being a confidential informant and Faye Resinick for running up a coke debt & fleeing from the plug. Nicole's death was a case of mistaken identity. :troll:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Respectfully bro … I followed and studied the oj criminal case and civil case … and I still think oj did it by himself …. the big whammy in the civil case was over 30 pictures of him wearing the same shoes as the killler wore the Bruno’s … his excuse was all everything in the picture was real but the shoes he would never wear them “ugly ass shoes “ laughable really …..I wish his civil case was televised like his criminal case …. Everyone who was there said he was sweating buckets on the stand cause he was forced to testify we can agree to disagree but like I said before… to me the oj case was nothing more then domestic violence/abuse that lead to a jealous/obsessive ex killing his ex wife n some poor kid who was there at the wrong time n wrong place ….. happens all across the world bro … just so happens that time it revolved around a celebrity black sports hero ….

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Respectfully bro … I followed and studied the oj criminal case and civil case … and I still think oj did it by himself …. the big whammy in the civil case was over 30 pictures of him wearing the same shoes as the killler wore the Bruno’s … his excuse was all everything in the picture was real but the shoes he would never wear them “ugly ass shoes “ laughable really …..I wish his civil case was televised like his criminal case …. Everyone who was there said he was sweating buckets on the stand cause he was forced to testify we can agree to disagree but like I said before… to me the oj case was nothing more then domestic violence/abuse that lead to a jealous/obsessive ex killing his ex wife n some poor kid who was there at the wrong time n wrong place ….. happens all across the world bro … just so happens that time it revolved around a celebrity black sports hero ….

All of his suspicious actions after the murder can be explained by the fact he was there.

The shoes don’t rule out an accomplice bc again, we already know he was there.

The fact Ron Goldman’s knuckles indicated a fight to the death and OJ comes out unscathed makes it pretty clear Ron fought someone else. After analyzing all the details there is no way he acted alone

Braman

Superstar
Daps
jason was the suspect imo... then finding out ron goldman homeboys died fukked up as well..

ron was in some shyt

There’s never been any tangible, rational, or even circumstantial evidence linking Jason.

And in real time the only reason Jason initially came up was people were novice to DNA evidence and thought rhe DNA evidence could be anyone in his family, so maybe it’s Jason’s instead of OJ

30 years later people have forgot thats why ‘it’s Jason’ ever gained steamed. It’s never made sense