Brehette calls out black women on only hate black men on social media.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

but behind close doors they are loving a black man and treating him like a god.

The same ones complaining about black men deal with a black man on a regular basis and vice versa.

Same with most of the black dating coaches.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She aint lying....99% of the women in my life are black.....and i never hear this kinda shyt coming outta their mouths....but none of the black women in my family have ever even entertained dating outside thier race(not even hispanic lol) so maybe thats why...
These swirlers view dating a white man as some transformative rite of passage. Shyt is honestly the worst form of self hate and white supremacy. A lot of bw entertain those “white king” “Prince Charming” thoughts on the low rt

Daps
That why i dont take twitter serious

This isnt the reflection of most bw

Just frustrated self haters

Alot of folks pretend they relationship on fb is the standard but in real life they partner cheat left and right and stay in people dm

Same wit this alot of these woman. They shyt on bm but date bm or contradict themselves in another way

Dont take them serious

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

She's right - cause Black women are not against Black men like that off-line. And most of us online are not either.

This has been discussed on many spaces for Black women - but online...

Black men = Black American/ADOS/AA men specifically.

These women HATE Black American/AA specifically.

See "bullet bags" and the disgusting comments many of them make.

Hence, the comments, the stereotypes and hate they spew in their comments.

I need to know what Black (American) men did to them to make them hate them so much.

A lot of those comments are from people who don't even live in the states or limited interaction with Black men. So, I don't get it.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is true, I’ve seen screenshots of cacs from ***** creating accounts to cause division, mostly of faux Black women

but we cannot dismiss the hatred from those with the foreign flags and the wenches
which is why i hold the stance of "fukk these cacs and these bytches" because they are both playing a role in this