Brehette gets towed, calls husband and he proceeds to tow the tow truck

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Get into an Inception level towing event, brehs...

DlAVZ9m.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which was the breh that coined that amazing analogy of a simp marching to the beat of a woman’s drum or something like that. It was genius. But this is very much it. Just retarded nonsense. Fueled by a woman’s emotions and inability to come to terms with accountability.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Which was the breh that coined that amazing analogy of a simp marching to the beat of a woman’s drum or something like that. It was genius. But this is very much it. Just retarded nonsense. Fueled by a woman’s emotions and inability to come to terms with accountability.

broken record with a lot of women (not all).

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can someone explain wtf happening!

I see a cop car so was the original tow truck driver in the wrong?
The cop was having an affair with dudes wife and they got into a fight so the cop called the first tow truck. Then the wife called her husband who had an even bigger tow truck to tow away the first one.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you just trust all tow truck drivers breh?
With no context or back story all I have is assumptions. Just like you. When I see someone shyt getting towed I think they haven’t paid some shyt they owe. Thats like seeing construction worker at work. My first thought isn’t Is he doing his job right, it’s he’s working building something🤦🏽‍♂️