Brehettes: Anyone else KNOW they are marrying a black man?

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I hope black women that date outside of their race get gang raped, hung while they're 9 months pregnant, and have the biracial devil cut out of their womb and be used for alligator bait. If you date white men or women you obviously have a lynch fetish so I hope you get just that. You're a traitor and your half breed babies are double agents so we don't need or want you around.

As a black man I'm tired of seeing my people think they're taking the easy way out by dating a devil. Self hatred is a sickness in the black community....
breh, you gotta take a breath and calm down

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
I hope black women that date outside of their race get gang raped, hung while they're 9 months pregnant, and have the biracial devil cut out of their womb and be used for alligator bait. If you date white men or women you obviously have a lynch fetish so I hope you get just that. You're a traitor and your half breed babies are double agents so we don't need or want you around.

As a black man I'm tired of seeing my people think they're taking the easy way out by dating a devil. Self hatred is a sickness in the black community....
lets get married and make beautiful black babies :smile:

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
breh, you gotta take a breath and calm down
I'm fine but traitors are only tolerated in the black community. We have no moral code between us like other races have. A white bytch dates a brother and gets cut off, a devil dates a black woman and is immediately questioned by his people behind the wenches back but us black folks welcome it. You can't win with a kind heart, get your hatred up.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
I genuinely applaud that sista...

Now, I want you to get that devilish thought out of your head and work on finding a worthy mate to procreate with. You are apart of our system and we need you to push out at least two sons and raise them to never ever lust after cave bytches.

I'm in Atlanta and I'm a decent brotha, if you ever want to move to Atlanta and move in with me and my wife so I can impregnate you, you are more than welcomed. Here at the Finesse harem we will take care of you. You will never have to work again, my wife was allowed to quit her job and is provided with a monthly allowance to keep her beauty and clothes on point. Her only job is to change diapers and keep the house decent until the cleaning lady comes. Does that sound like something you would be interested in? I'm not joking, hit my pm if you would like to have a real man to take care of everything you could need and most of what you want.

I also have a few eligible brothers that are looking for a wife.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Why are all you Coli men son obsessed with white penis? :skip:

I swear you guys think about white men's penis more than I do :mjlol:
Oh look at this wench devil sympathizer.... You're deflecting and should be ashamed of yourself. I'm asking you this as a concerned black man and you insult me? This tells me you are ashamed of your actions but instead of owning your indiscretions with crakkkas you lash out at me.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Oh look at this wench devil sympathizer.... You're deflecting and should be ashamed of yourself. I'm asking you this as a concerned black man and you insult me?
Because, honestly, I'm sick and tired of hearing of a man who I fukked in 20 fukking 13. :dahell:

Ororo Munroe

Azarath Metrion Zinthos
Daps
Ideally but I'm open to other melanated men.

Really though, the idea of marriage scares me so maybe I won't get married. I dunno.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I genuinely applaud that sista...

Now, I want you to get that devilish thought out of your head and work on finding a worthy mate to procreate with. You are apart of our system and we need you to push out at least two sons and raise them to never ever lust after cave bytches.

I'm in Atlanta and I'm a decent brotha, if you ever want to move to Atlanta and move in with me and my wife so I can impregnate you, you are more than welcomed. Here at the Finesse harem we will take care of you. You will never have to work again, my wife was allowed to quit her job and is provided with a monthly allowance to keep her beauty and clothes on point. Her only job is to change diapers and keep the house decent until the cleaning lady comes. Does that sound like something you would be interested in? I'm not joking, hit my pm if you would like to have a real man to take care of everything you could need and most of what you want.

I also have a few eligible brothers that are looking for a wife.
:dahell:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Is sex that casual for you? You should have some respect for yourself. I'm done with it, you're obviously not marriage material.
negged-1-2.gif~original