Brehettes: Anyone else KNOW they are marrying a black man?

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
negged-1-2.gif~original
Lol... This is just a message board, that doesn't move me. You're beautiful sweet heart, just do better.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna marry my fiancee if everything goes as planned but if not..
Im checking for a brotha, but I'd have to find one ok with me not having sex early in the relationship, being shy, and having zero tolerance for a man not getting up and working. I thought I found one until he called me whitewashed for listening to pop/indie rock and him only wanting to listen to Migos, Young Thug. & Asap Rocky. He was deaded after that.

:hmmm?:

:shaq:

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
I genuinely applaud that sista...

Now, I want you to get that devilish thought out of your head and work on finding a worthy mate to procreate with. You are apart of our system and we need you to push out at least two sons and raise them to never ever lust after cave bytches.

I'm in Atlanta and I'm a decent brotha, if you ever want to move to Atlanta and move in with me and my wife so I can impregnate you, you are more than welcomed. Here at the Finesse harem we will take care of you. You will never have to work again, my wife was allowed to quit her job and is provided with a monthly allowance to keep her beauty and clothes on point. Her only job is to change diapers and keep the house decent until the cleaning lady comes. Does that sound like something you would be interested in? I'm not joking, hit my pm if you would like to have a real man to take care of everything you could need and most of what you want.

I also have a few eligible brothers that are looking for a wife.
:hamster:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I genuinely applaud that sista...

Now, I want you to get that devilish thought out of your head and work on finding a worthy mate to procreate with. You are apart of our system and we need you to push out at least two sons and raise them to never ever lust after cave bytches.

I'm in Atlanta and I'm a decent brotha, if you ever want to move to Atlanta and move in with me and my wife so I can impregnate you, you are more than welcomed. Here at the Finesse harem we will take care of you. You will never have to work again, my wife was allowed to quit her job and is provided with a monthly allowance to keep her beauty and clothes on point. Her only job is to change diapers and keep the house decent until the cleaning lady comes. Does that sound like something you would be interested in? I'm not joking, hit my pm if you would like to have a real man to take care of everything you could need and most of what you want.

I also have a few eligible brothers that are looking for a wife.
Who the fukk would be ok with that?

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
How, I'm not marriage material :francis:
I need to clear it up, you're just not marriage material for a good black man and I mean that with all the respect in the world.

You were unforcefully tainted by a white... Do you know what those animals did to the sistas before you? Those sistas had to endure gang rapes and had their babies snatched from their arms to be sold as slaves or used as live alligator bait and now you just give it up to people that did that to our ancestors.

No decent brotha should have to go dipping behind some devil and deal with a sista mentally ill enough to give herself to that devil. No black baby should have to fight to climb out of a vagina tainted by devil seminal fluids.

You literally spit on Harriett Tubmans grave when you layed down with that crakkka and for that you should be treated as a pariah in our community. That white had you, now let them have you, we don't need weak cowards in our community. How would your fukking father feel about his baby girl possibly watering down his genes? You can't even carry his name on, the least that you could do is make certain his damn grandson is black.

Daps
Just ignore it, hon. A new thread another day, but your ape and etc. comments were out of line. Attack these fukkbois for their shyt personalities, but using words that have been used to historically insult blacks is just wrong.
Him calling me nothing but scat was out of line.So I went further below the belt.

Daps
I feel so sad when I read things like this. I know you've been hurt , sis, but the key is not generalizing and taking it out on men who look like the men who did you wrong. We don't like it when it's done to us, so we should try to be mindful that we do not become what we hate. There are good black men out there, maybe switch up/widen your social circle or places where you meet brothas.

YAWN!

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Just ignore it, hon. A new thread another day, but your ape and etc. comments were out of line. Attack these fukkbois for their shyt personalities, but using words that have been used to historically insult blacks is just wrong.
AnotherGirl?

Daps
@Victoria Wade there's no need to agonize further on the matter. I graciously accept your apology and your understanding that you will not step out of line in such a manner again. Ease your mind my dear. Grab the shackles, cotton, bullwhip and rope and have them laid out nicely for your master when he gets home. You be a good little slave for him and you might not have to sleep in the tool shed tonight. Toodles.
Horse shyt, don't ever confuse me with your dumb ass whore of a mother again.. You are lame and tired.Now undo her greatest mistakes, and jump off a damn cliff. And bytch, do you own this site? I can, and will step out of line whenever the fukk I feel like it. If you mother hadn't been sucking hobo's dikks to pay for the rent in her one room shack, while pregnant with crusty ass,maybe your simple retard ass wouldn't be so damn lonely beating your meat to animal.

like I said. a good portion of black men ain't shyt. You know what, maybe I should start a thread about it. How about that?

Sounds like your woman left you for a white man. Is that why your ugly dog assed face mad?

Last edited: