Brehettes say that a man isn't a real friend if he refuses to help a woman because she has a bf

Agree or disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 24 20.3%
  • Disagree

Votes: 94 79.7%

• Total voters

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
I see nothing wrong with this. As a woman if one of my friends asked to borrow money and she has a man especially if he lives there I tell her ass no! Unless you’re trying to escape an emergency situation don’t ask me for shyt if you have a dude laid up. I can count on a few fingers the people I could count on in the time if need. I’m very selective about who I help. It may be wrong but it is what it is…. If you have a man there’s no need for you to ask anybody for anything. Now if it’s little stuff like help me organize my closet or things women do, fine. But anything physical or financial, bish please.

I have men that always offer to do things if they see I have a need. But I don’t ask. And when I’m in a relationship that is cut off and I don’t accept outside help or hold the conversation…

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's a lot of words for you to still be wrong.... Whether you like it or not when people are in a relationship there are roles around the house. if she has a man he has responsibilities and she has some on her end. Housework is something that you are going to expect your partner to be apart of..

So with that it's absolutely the right question to ask. You don't want to be stepping into another man's role. Now you say well she doesn't have a man.. so what.. the question should be asked and if they aren't close enough to even know whether they have S.O.'s or not then again painting is also not a task for an acquaintance.
Yea.... BUT THERE'S NO MAN THERE.. You are literally INVENTING a situation and telling me your answer is correct.. Sure... But that's not the situation

IF she had a man, and IF he was a real friend, then yes he should make sure it's cool and give a response. But y'all still trying to pretend like he's a friend.. He's not. He's a nikka trying to friend his way into some p*ssy. It wasn't a real question. It was an answer. "Don't you got a man" is his way of saying, "I can't get no p*ssy so I'm not doing it"

Like I keep saying. A REAL FRIEND would have no such reaction. They'd say yes or no and call it a day.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dude wasn’t her friend… that’s just some dude she ain’t let smash. An actual friend would put you on to some hoes… and you’d probably know if she had a bf. :yeshrug: