Brehlice Officer handcuffs 12yr old to pole, then beat and tased him as dicipline.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Georgia Deputy Fired After Handcuffing 12-Year-Old To Pole, Then Beating And Tasering Him
Feb 15, 2015
By Ruth Manuel-Logan

ss-altonwalter-660.jpg

Alton Walter (pictured), a Richmond County Georgia Sheriff’s deputy is facing felony charges of false imprisonmnt and cruelty to children in the first degree for allegedly handcuffing a 12-year-old boy to a pole, then beating and tasering him, reports WRDW News.

The child’s mother, who has not been identified, reportedly called upon her friend Walter to speak to her son about his unruly behavior.

According to WRDW, the deputy, who was off-duty, went to the woman’s home when she was not present and reportedly took it upon himself to physically discipline the child.

While at the home, Walters allegedly handcuffed the child to a basketball goal, slapped the boy across his face several times, punched him in the stomach and tasered him.

A neighbor, who claimed to have witnessed Walters abusing the crying boy when he peeped over his fence summoned authorities. The unidentified man also told authorities he also saw Walters using his baton on the child, states the news outlet.

Based upon the evidence that has been presented thus far, Walters has not only been criminally charged but fired, effective immediately from his position as a deputy as well.

I don't even know where to start :snoop:

Black cop,
Black mom,
Black child,
quick firing,
child abuse..
:snoop:

Daps
"According to the boy’s mother, she asked Walter to speak with her son because she was worried about him “running with the wrong crowd.”

“That’s all the situation was supposed to have been,” she explained. “That the officer come over, speak to my son, talk to him verbally, just conversation. No physical contact, no nothing.”

“The things that this officer did to my child, in his own yard, was what I was trying to prevent happening to my child, period, ” Brandon’s mother explained.

:mjcry:if this is true imagine the guilt she must now feel for deciding to talk to this a$$hole cop.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
"According to the boy’s mother, she asked Walter to speak with her son because she was worried about him “running with the wrong crowd.”

“That’s all the situation was supposed to have been,” she explained. “That the officer come over, speak to my son, talk to him verbally, just conversation. No physical contact, no nothing.”

“The things that this officer did to my child, in his own yard, was what I was trying to prevent happening to my child, period, ” Brandon’s mother explained.

:mjcry:if this is true imagine the guilt she must now feel for deciding to talk to this a$$hole cop.

Poor mom, she had the right idea, just picked the wrong person :mjcry:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Guess he figured the kid needed a whoopin or somethin, saw him goin down the wrong path and got on some scared straight shyt. He jumped out the window with this shyt though :patrice:

waaaay out the window :beli:

Taser? Possibly a baton? Slapping him in the face? :mindblown:

Those are bully tactics, not diciplinary. He seems like he was just trying to "get his rocks off", whatever his vice may be.