Brehs 25 and over do you still rock “street wear”

Unolove

All Star
Daps
Been looking online at clothes and I’m thinking of tossing street wear in the bushes for shyt like Raulph Lauren polos and button downs and A nice coat or something for when it’s cool.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Just have a well rounded wardrobe but my idea of getting fresh isn’t a Nike sweatsuit and Retro J’s, I wear that shyt to run around in. When I go to dinner or a lounge I’m rocking Ralph Lauren button ups, Hugo Boss polo’s, slim dark blue denim or chinos and some loafers or double monks.

Daps
Ain't rocked streetwear since middle school and high school: Pelle Pelle, Karl Kani, Fubu, Sean John....K-Swiss with matching shoelaces...Polo wave caps.

Now it's mostly t-shirts, jeans and a hoodie if it's cooler out. Jeans and a button down or polo. COVID and telecommuting really makes you not give a fukk about clothes.

Daps
Been looking online at clothes and I’m thinking of tossing street wear in the bushes for shyt like Raulph Lauren polos and button downs and A nice coat or something for when it’s cool.
I’m 43 and still rock a streetwear style, though I know how to do it tastefully. No labels. Clean silhouettes and nice construction. I mostly rock a 90s aesthetic with modern gear. None of the corny shyt today’s rappers (excluding dudes like Nas, who knows how to dress) wear.

:francis:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yes, but just more age appropriate.

I might wear a Streetwear brand polo or button-up as opposed to a graphic tee or a hoodie.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Aime Leon Dore(before it became poppin-pop in)
Kith(have older stuff and some newer stuff)
Stussy(when they have cardigans and button ups)
Carhartt Wip-slacks and button ups and coats
Purged my closet of most of my Supreme stuff(still have a couple of fitteds, S 6 Panel Cap and two pairs of Bruins and a couple graphic tees)
Noah-when I feel like splurging-splurging
Still have some Bape tees(Naruto/DBZ collabs), couple of fitteds and a pullover/sweat set I rocked with my little one today
Most of my Nikes have been replaced with Vans and Adidas, with some Puma Baskets and Converse
And FOG fitteds, buddy be trippin with his regular line. Essentials is too boxy for me
fukking Awesome for their cardigans as well. Got tons of compliments on this acid green one I copped this season
But graphic tees, etc been purged from my closet too

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Aime Leon Dore(before it became poppin-pop in)
Kith(have older stuff and some newer stuff)
Stussy(when they have cardigans and button ups)
Carhartt Wip-slacks and button ups and coats
Purged my closet of most of my Supreme stuff(still have a couple of fitteds, S 6 Panel Cap and two pairs of Bruins and a couple graphic tees)
Noah-when I feel like splurging-splurging
Still have some Bape tees(Naruto/DBZ collabs), couple of fitteds and a pullover/sweat set I rocked with my little one today
Most of my Nikes have been replaced with Vans and Adidas, with some Puma Baskets and Converse
And FOG fitteds, buddy be trippin with his regular line. Essentials is too boxy for me
fukking Awesome for their cardigans as well. Got tons of compliments on this acid green one I copped this season
But graphic tees, etc been purged from my closet too
Noah be taxing

I have that orange camo hoodie that I wore once lmao