Brehs and brehetts when was the last time you went to the mall?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe a month and a half ago on the day the Galaxy 7 came out to pick it up. Or it might've been a few days later to give them the back cover for the old phone I traded in. I rarely go to the mall anyways. Never was much of a fan. Cheaper to buy online or elsewhere. Plus it's not much stores that interest guys in there unless it's to buy shoes. Unless I'm going to eat at the food court or look for women, I have no interest in going.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
The only time I legit stepped into the mall the past 2+ years is when I go to Express to return clothes I bought online.

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
You sound
How old are you? 18? Most of us don't go to no damn mall to bullshyt and talk to women walking around, that's some high school crap.

Only reason I go to the mall is for specific brands of shoe or to grab a couple shirts. Fck going to the mall just to hang out :scust: nikka get yo life if you 25+ doing that shyt.
you sound like a lame and broke

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I live across the street from one, I'll run up in the food court for food sometimes. Occasionally I will take a walk around and there is a few stores I buy Fossil and Guess watches from. The pain in the ass is the vendors smack dab in the middle that wanna sell you everything from heated liquid pads to some special solution for your hands.
Some dude in kings plaza tried that shyt with me:mjlol::mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If i lived in houston i would be in the galleria every other day:ohhh:
The girls:shaq:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I'm glad I'm a young nikka so I can still enjoy shyt like going to the mall without being lame by the coli's standard
That's not lame by coli standards, that's MY standard. If you 18 then it don't apply to you, but being 25 and over on some "hey guys, let's go to the mall and hang out :gladbron:, bet there's some hotties there we can talk to:krs:" is extremely lame.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Last time I was in Florida, hit up a mall in Boca Raton, the women....... :ohlawd:, had me walking around with my homeboy like :whoo:, all ethnicities up in there too :noah:

Cocowalk and Dolphin Mall in Miami :whew: :ohlawd: :noah:

And this was back in '04