Brehs and brehetts when was the last time you went to the mall?

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
About a week ago.
They just opened a LUSH at my local mall a few months ago. Not having to wait for shipping. Instant gratification :ahh:
Thats pretty much the only time I go to the mall tho. When I don't want to wait for shipping, or if Im going to the theatre or something.

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Just last weekend- I needed work pants and I prefer to try those on first. Hit that Express store and spent all my money :sadcam:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't usually go to the mall. But I went last Thursday and Friday with my boyfriend.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
The mall still gives you the best chance of seeing a bad chick dolo. You can go to social events but pretty much all the honeys roll in groups.

If your game is more One on One/Iso, then the mall is a good spot recruit, regardless of age. I mean you got grocery stores but it seems easier to spit at the mall.

Daps
Bout a month ago. Our Cheesecake Factory is connected to the mall. But I didn't actually go "into" the mall. Last time i actually bought something inside of the mall was last year. Needed some shell toes in a hurry.
:yeshrug:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I work across the street from The Roseville Galleria Mall . shyt stays lit , and pawgs/milfs are everywhere :blessed:

I haven't been in a month though to buy some jogger pants at Express :yeshrug:

Some dude in kings plaza tried that shyt with me:mjlol::mjlol:

Some French chick did the same shyt to me like she was on a mission when I was at The Galleria Mall in Houston in January :russ: