Votes: 41 97.6%
  • No. Kill me.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Won't speak on the natural differences between man and woman

But the psychological influences from expectations on beauty, how to act, etc woman have to deal with in the US compared to man where we learn early has kids that we can do everything right and still be painted like villains, I'm cool off all of that bullshyt. :hubie:

They build girls/woman up to destroy them later in this country, that shyt is heartbreaking to see. We has boys and then man are shown dirt from day 1, so we expect it our entire lives. At no point in my life did I feel like society was on my side, black woman don't realize that until they are older.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah , just the thought about being a woman and having some dude stick his dikk in me
:hhh:

i would probably be a lesbian. To be honest, having someone penetrate you is the single most invasive thing that can happen to you.
Why anyone is attracted to men makes zero sense

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
yeah bruh...the only thing that could compete with this life is the life of a solid 9+/10 woman with common sense.

There's so many simps that will gift them stuff for no reason (no relationship no contact etc) they could skate through life effortlessly if they were smart.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
p*ssy :blessed:.

Having money :blessed:.

Opening mad jars :blessed:.

Not being enamored by Real Housewives :blessed:.

Not being suicidal just because I'm single :blessed:.

Not basing my self-worth off the attention I get on Instagram :blessed:.

Not having to cry just because I just woke up and "I just don't feeeel right" :blessed:.

C'mon breh this is a stupid question. Having money and not being a slave to your body chemistry / the need for attention is GOAT.

Last edited: