Votes: 41 97.6%
  • No. Kill me.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Won't speak on the natural differences between man and woman

But the psychological influences from expectations on beauty, how to act, etc woman have to deal with in the US compared to man where we learn early has kids that we can do everything right and still be painted like villains, I'm cool off all of that bullshyt. :hubie:

They build girls/woman up to destroy them later in this country, that shyt is heartbreaking to see. We has boys and then man are shown dirt from day 1, so we expect it our entire lives. At no point in my life did I feel like society was on my side, black woman don't realize that until they are older.

I never thought of it like that but this is absolutely true. Goddamn.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
ONly a few chicks can be stoic but damn.. once you find your peace:wow:

I think it's worth noting that most brehs never get there either, but you foreal just nailed it.

I finally found my peace a few years ago and life has just been... incredible... ever since.

Not like "Instagram" incredible but simple-incredible.

Being at peace really is the cheat code.

+rep

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
If someone offered me everything in this world on the condition I become a woman I'm declining

I'd rather die than be a woman

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
If someone offered me everything in this world on the condition I become a woman I'm declining

I'd rather die than be a woman

I don't think it's that serious...

Like if they said I could be a Super Saiyan, but I'd have to be a female I'd probably go for it.

I'd probably also do it for an 8-figure payout.

But otherwise, that shyt looks terrible. :hhh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
There’s a reason why women are coddled by society...because men run society.

Wouldn’t trade being a grown ass man for anything :blessed:
tenor.gif

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
nikkas will come with that "it's easier to be a woman because simps will take care of you"

Easier doesn't mean better. It's much more satisfying to get it yourself rather than skate thru life knowing you didn't earn it and nikkas only buying you things becuase they want to splack.

A man gets better with age, women hit the wall. I'd rather go thru the trials and tribulations and come out a fully fledged adult that giveth no fukks than be an overgrown child my whole life that needs attention and freebies. It may be less stressful but it aint a full life.