"Brehs better choose wisely cause mama don't play that" 2017 National Signing Day Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
#2 wr before he got hurt, will be back by camp :stopitslime:

:russell:....Jump balls against short HS corners who have no technique don't impress me that much. He's got size. His tape is in no way better than DPJ, Juedy, Ruggs or what Thomas did in San Antonio. Like I said, when they move Martell to the slot in 2 years after he figures out he's not a P5 QB he'll be y'all best WR.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
:russell:....Jump balls against short HS corners who have no technique don't impress me that much. He's got size. His tape is in no way better than DPJ, Juedy, Ruggs or what Thomas did in San Antonio. Like I said, when they move Martell to the slot in 2 years after he figures out he's not a P5 QB he'll be y'all best WR.
Who yo team

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No way better than dpj who played no one outside the state of michigan :laff:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe it's been 4 years since Alex Collins' mom finessed his LOI and drove off :dead: 2013 NSD was crazy, dudes looking at Ole Miss that day like ":gucci: the hell they doing down there in Oxford?"
I remember that like it was yesterday. Ole Piss opened up that budget to pay top dollar for those recruits . This year they only have like 14 total commits and they're like 38th overall :mjlol: