Brehs Building Mass, What do you do when you Plateauing?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the same boat, this cell tech not hitting like it used to. About to start taking casein before I go to sleep and get back on my 3 PB+ banana sandwiches a day wave.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Count your calories and add 250 to 500 calories to your diet depending on how much you can take. If you're a legit hard gainer, don't worry too much about fats, hard gainers can have a larger percentage of fats in their intake anyway (but fair warning most people think they're hard gainers but just aren't taking in enough calories).

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Also, you young boys need to stop focusing on weight on the scale and focus on weight on the bar. If you are lifting the same weight you were when you were 10lbs lighter :ufdup: Weight on the bar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> weight on the scale, not the other way around

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps

I lost a lot of weight so I made a blog about how I personally gain mass...and just so u know I also put in high volume work at the gym

I've always gotten stronger with more mass on my frame. Eating a meal every 2-3 hours and I'm usually at my strongest. Eating so much can get depressing because sometimes I eat when I'm not hungry at all. My eventual goal is bench press of 405 and squats at 455 by the end of the year. No roids....

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I'm in the same boat, this cell tech not hitting like it used to. About to start taking casein before I go to sleep and get back on my 3 PB+ banana sandwiches a day wave.
I took casein once didnt do too much for me personally. My body doesn't respond that well to protein powders. My best results came from eating a meal an hour before bedtime. I used to wake up looking super skinny and used to get saldy AF....

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Eat more food. If you're still at the "that should be..." stage of estimating calories. You're gonna need to make a change. Count everything for a few weeks, and if you're still not seeing changes, you've found your maintenance.

Then eat more.

Don't waste money on BCAAs.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

I've always gotten stronger with more mass on my frame. Eating a meal every 2-3 hours and I'm usually at my strongest. Eating so much can get depressing because sometimes I eat when I'm not hungry at all. My eventual goal is bench press of 405 and squats at 455 by the end of the year. No roids....

Lol you just walked up to those women and started filming? No conversation before hand? Lmao

Daps
Assuming your diet and rest is on point you probably will have to lower the weight a little and increase the volume. So for example I used to do 3 sets of 5 on the bench with 365. Every week I would increase the weight by five pounds but I eventually got to a point where I couldn't get all my reps in. Once I got to around 375 I would fail on the third rep of the last set. I would try to hit the same weight next week but the same thing would happen. So instead of trying to get it again I lowered the weight back down to 365 and did 5 sets of 5 instead of 3 sets of 5. Yes the weight is lower but the fact that you're doing more sets more than makes up for that.

As you get stronger it takes more volume to make progress. I don't know what your weight training program is but assuming you're following a decent program and you're eating and sleeping right this is most likely the problem.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Assuming your diet and rest is on point you probably will have to lower the weight a little and increase the volume. So for example I used to do 3 sets of 5 on the bench with 365. Every week I would increase the weight by five pounds but I eventually got to a point where I couldn't get all my reps in. Once I got to around 375 I would fail on the third rep of the last set. I would try to hit the same weight next week but the same thing would happen. So instead of trying to get it again I lowered the weight back down to 365 and did 5 sets of 5 instead of 3 sets of 5. Yes the weight is lower but the fact that you're doing more sets more than makes up for that.

As you get stronger it takes more volume to make progress. I don't know what your weight training program is but assuming you're following a decent program and you're eating and sleeping right this is most likely the problem.
damn bruh u a power lifter??