Brehs, How do I bag this chick on POF?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fiddy.gif

Dude what the fukk is your problem??

I swear I saw the roses but I didn't enlarge the picture yet as I thought it was just some ad on the site but this guy sent her a fukking big ass e-card and shyt.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
fiddy.gif

Dude what the fukk is your problem??

I swear I saw the roses but I didn't enlarge the picture yet as I thought it was just some ad on the site but this guy sent her a fukking big ass e-card and shyt.
the roses worked the first time I messaged her last february :ehh:

you can send them twice every 30 days

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Actually, I already kind of bagged her earlier this year on POF in February. I sent her a message, She asked for my number. I gave it to her. We talked one time on the phone for about 45 minutes. I got the feeling she wasn't kind of into me. then later after that in a text she she said I wasn't her type, but we could be text buddies :shaq2:. So I fell back for awhile. I seen her new profile on POF and she was looking extremely good in the pics so I said fukk it and wanted to try and get at her again. She does seem like a nice girl. So as soon as I seen her new profile, I sent her a text but she didn't answer even though POF said she was online at the time :sadcam:. I sent her a message on POF and she replied with a question mark :wtf: Then she deleted all her pics from her profile after I messaged her on POF. :snoop:

I know she read all those messages I sent her. I'm thinking I should wait until after a couple days after christmas to try and talk to her. I'm really not just trying to smash but I'd love to date her. Damn I fukked up :snoop:

here is the convo
2058huo.jpg

15ds7lf.jpg
you aren't serious are you? do you understand the concept of rejection?

i mean like if a woman that you have zero interest in gets at you is there really anything she could do or anything she could say to get you to change your mind about her?

if somebody doesn't want you there is no strategy to adopt or approach to take to get them to change their mind.

there's a whole generation of men that think like this. they ask dumb questions like how do i get out of "the friend zone" and other dumb shyt related to them chasing after women that aren't the least bit interested in them.

its pathetic. at least have enough pride in yourself to know that if someone doesn't see the value in you that's their loss and not yours.