Brehs...how long until water weight drops off?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
You're good homey. 1 to 3 days is normal for retaining water weight is normal especially if you're losing fat. That's the process. The scale will go down when you lose fat and back up again when with water replacing the fat molecules in your adipose tissue (ie the cells that hold fat). When the water leaves your adipose tissue then and only then will your adipose tissue shrink and perhaps go through apoptosis (cell death)

Losing weight is a battle against your lower brain stem because its on a different page than your forebrain (the place where free thought happens). The lower part of your brain is only concerned with homeostasis and keeping your body running as effeciently as possible. That nikka is still in caveman survival mode

That's why when you do too much long distance cardio for a long time you'll lose muscle. It'll basically be like hey, I have a good idea! I can expend less chemical energy on these long ass runs by decreasing muscle mass. :troll:. fukk yo dreams losing fat while staying muscled up

:umad:

Reason I even bothered mentioning that is because you need your cheat meals to keep your lower brain from going into conservation mode. You don't wanna give up on them completely. You should look up the "whoosh effect".
I just read about the whoosh effect bro

Thanks for that

Now I won't feel so depressed when the snow does not move that is so crazy

This morning I was a little scared because it did not seem to move and it's still kind of fluctuating but I know for sure I lost weight because at the lowest it was different than last week by 3 to 4 pounds

I'm going to start checking every two weeks now instead of once a week

I read this link and it really explains it anyway so now I won't feel bad when it does not seem to move

The “Whoosh” Effect: Burning fat and losing weight don’t happen...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just read about the whoosh effect bro

Thanks for that

Now I won't feel so depressed when the snow does not move that is so crazy

This morning I was a little scared because it did not seem to move and it's still kind of fluctuating but I know for sure I lost weight because at the lowest it was different than last week by 3 to 4 pounds

I'm going to start checking every two weeks now instead of once a week

I read this link and it really explains it anyway so now I won't feel bad when it does not seem to move

The “Whoosh” Effect: Burning fat and losing weight don’t happen...
Holy fukkin shyt:ohhh:

I been having this problem and I didn't know what the hell was going on.

And the ultimate irony is that a cheat meal is what makes you lose the weight.:heh:

This shyt had me all confused, but now i understand

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Holy fukkin shyt:ohhh:

I been having this problem and I didn't know what the hell was going on.

And the ultimate irony is that a cheat meal is what makes you lose the weight.:heh:

This shyt had me all confused, but now i understand

:whoa: don't rely on that too often

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Jewels dropped in here. I had a cheat meal and seen 3 pounds pop up on the scale. Went crazy on sushi and lumpias.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went crazy on lumpias.

That's what did it. shyts fire. I don't blame you. But don't blame sushi. Unless you drowning that shyt in yum yum sauce or red cap kikkoman (the high sodium soy sauce) sushi ain't done shyt.

Fresh fish or seafood, rice, veggie. The rice could get you but you'd have to eat a lot of it .The fish and veggies ain't doing nothing though.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's what did it. shyts fire. I don't blame you. But don't blame sushi. Unless you drowning that shyt in yum yum sauce or red cap kikkoman (the high sodium soy sauce) sushi ain't done shyt.

Fresh fish or seafood, rice, veggie. The rice could get you but you'd have to eat a lot of it .The fish and veggies ain't doing nothing though.
I dipped each piece in the sauce and I had like 15 pieces plus some other shyt. Not to mention I had like 3 bags of salted pistachios that week.