Brehs, I need a daily skincare routine

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Acne been kicking my ass since 7th grade, 12 years later it still has its grip on me :francis:

What y'all recommend for acne, acne scars and hyperpigmentation?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Drink water,use African black soap and African shea butter at night before you go to sleep women always complement my skin :blessed:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
It depends on your skin type: oily, normal, dry, and or sensitive
But the basic regimen:

Wash 2x a day, Exfoliate 2-3x a week
2% salicylic cleanser, wash with lukewarm water to treat current acne and prevent new acne
Dab your face dry, don't scrub
1st layer: Serum or Gel with retinol cream(increase skin cell turnover rate) or hyaluronic acid (holds huge amount of water/moisture)
2nd layer: Gentle noncomedogenic Moisturizer with low percentage salicylic acid
3rd layer: sunscreen or use moisturizer with spf 30 or more in previous

If big acne/pimple is coming up, get benzoyl peroxide to spot treat. 10% is harsh. try 5 or lower.
If acne is moderate to alot then switch salicylic to face wash and moisturizer that have bp but at low percentages. Strong enough to fight the acne but not harsh enough to ruin your skin barrier making things worse

Take a look at the Ordinary Natural factors moisturizers and niacinamide serums, Paula's Choice face sets and Neutrogena's hydroboost

You can also keep it simple and just get a acne skincare set as long as they're not too harsh with high BP% and good moisturizers that don't include bs toners and astringents.

I've used african soap (dudu osun) but skin would get really dry after and the skin gets super oily to compensate but it might work for you.

Last edited:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Don't put your face on your pillow if you are a stomach sleeper! The rubbing & bacteria can make your acne worse breh.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What’s your diet like? I stopped getting pimples after high school.

Wash your face often.. 2-3 times daily. Use an exfoliate, use lotion to moisturize your face.

Clean up your diet and drink lots of water.

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Exfoliate correctly with a facial cleanser with beads
black soap
Facial Moisturizer ( that olay in a red jar works wonders)
Stop consuming so much sugar
Don’t touch your face

My problem was with razor bumps and scars so if anyone has that problem I got laser hair removal a few times to thwart misgrown hair follicles. Consistently do that and your skin will be smooth again. Took a year but your boy is glowing.