Brehs, I need your opinion on a new artist...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I interviewed a new hip hop artist that i came across for the #FREEAGENT segment on my YouTube page and i think the dude is an EXCEPTIONAL artist. I know that ya'll will keep it 100 with me, so watch the interview, and listen to the album (the link is in the description) and let me know what you think. Thanks brehs!!!

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:whoo: im on the 3rd track on the breaking bad album and he's actually pretty dope.

i actually met him in the studio when i went to interview Rob Quest from Odd Squad. His producer (dude did all of the tracks on the album) played me a few tracks from Breaking Bad and i was like :ohhh::damn::banderas:. he gave me a copy of the album and i have been hooked ever since. i just want someone else's opinions also. i may be biased.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
i actually met him in the studio when i went to interview Rob Quest from Odd Squad. His producer (dude did all of the tracks on the album) played me a few tracks from Breaking Bad and i was like :ohhh::damn::banderas:. he gave me a copy of the album and i have been hooked ever since. i just want someone else's opinions also. i may be biased.
:ohhh: yea it surprised me too, its dope so far.

He's actually talented, is he signed anywhere and how old is he?

Its a shame he only has 41 followers on soundcloud :mindblown:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh: yea it surprised me too, its dope so far.

He's actually talented, is he signed anywhere and how old is he?

Its a shame he only has 41 followers on soundcloud :mindblown:

he's not signed yet. and i don't know how old he is. he said in the interview that he was an 80s baby, so i'm guessing 30 something....