brehs, let’s talk nut control

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just keep pulling out and kissing her which call you down but it’s really just buying you more time and she’ll think you’re all “sensual”

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
:mjlol:

Ya’ll out here lacking I see.

If you do 4 play long enough you should have her busting multiple orgasms in at least 5 minutes once penetration begins and she will be satisfied or ready to tap out.

Also, put her in a position where you are constantly Joe Luis jabbing the G Spot.

For women in my experience it’s all about building up that momentum prior to intercourse.

If she not gasping when you stick the head in and it’s not dripping wet and I mean Texas candy paint dripping, you’re going to be in for a long night of humping

:yeshrug:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

If you do 4 play long enough you should have her busting multiple orgasms in at least 5 minutes once penetration begins and she will be satisfied or ready to tap out.

Also, put her in a position where you are constantly Joe Luis jabbing the G Spot.

For women in my experience it’s all about building up that momentum prior to intercourse.

If she not gasping when you stick the head in and it’s not dripping wet and I mean Texas candy paint dripping, you’re going to be in for a long night of humping

Breh is right, you gotta reverse it on em'

Warm up that engine then drive it like you stole it:mjlit:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps

this just a real nikka post i fw it

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Concentrate on making her cum instead of the feeling of you get from cumming. If that's all you thinking about of course you gonna cum quick. But if you concentrate on the foreplay and kissing her you'll keep your mind off it. Like everybody saying, it's all mental.

Also get her to blow you for a long time. I'm talking a marathon session. If you a quick shooter you'll have to hang on and get through the top without blowing a nut. Eventually you'll get over that hump tho and your dikk will feel kinda numb and you'll last longer when you start fukking. The more of a build up will make the sex better.

I also suggest sex later at night after a long day of activities and a workout session. If you're a little tired and not overly-excited, you'll last longer.