☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol you support the international policies that lead to things like the Iraq war.

Also I find it very hard to take your opposition to it seriously. I only think you say you're against it in retrospect because it's the "democratic stance" on the issue NOW but when you take your geopolitical philosophy and put it side by side on the justifications at the time before the lies were known, I don't think you'll find any reasonable person on here who thinks you wouldn't support it at that time.

The point is, even if you say now it was a bad decision, it seems you don't realize why it was a bad decision and seem to want the US to make the same mistakes again.
Why do you not understand anything I say?

IF Iran seriously pursues a nuclear weapon, I would consider military engagement.

I am not demonstrably linked to that pursuit!

Stop tying me in with EVERY intervention on EVERY issue.

I am not a pacifist nor am I a supporter of retrenchment and isolationism.

You aren’t the only one who gets to have nuance.

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Unless the sectarian division in Iraq miraculously resolves itself, it doesnt seem to really matter who's in charge.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
operation iraqi freedom [to choose muqtada al-sadr]

and the neo-cons have sway on pennsylvania ave once again. :blessed:
let's get cracking on operation iranian freedom.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Will he have the support of all three factions within Iraq? IIRC its split pretty evenly between Shia, Sunni, and Kurd?

If he's Shia, does he have connections to Iran? Aka is Iran going to wield influence over all of Iraq again?
As long as hes not a devil Zionist:hubie:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
We wanted them to have a democracy, well, here it is :francis:

Act like a "country" with vicious ethnic & religious hatreds going back over a thousand years, interlocking tribal loyalties precluding the establishment of any sort of real state structure, and a devastatingly undereducated and inbred population sitting on a fukking swimming pool of some of the highest-quality and easiest to access oil on the planet would ever be anything other than a cesspit of dysfunction, misery and death :francis:
And miss me with the one-off examples of how you know some amazing person from Iraq and everything I just wrote is racist bullshyt, etc. etc. :hubie:

Do the knowledge before you come at me :hubie:

Sectarian violence in Iraq - Wikipedia

Arab tribes in Iraq - Wikipedia

Cousin marriage in the Middle East - Wikipedia

Barrel Breakdown

Education in Iraq - Wikipedia

The Baath Party and Saddam pre-Iran-Iraq war was literally the best thing that ever happened in Iraq. The country has now bled out what remained of its administratively capable, educated, semi-rational population (many of whom were Christians), and is left with an elite totally focused on extracting whatever loot they can before the whole shyt collapses in on itself.

Shyt has devolved to a bunch of crooks lording over crash dummies :huhldup:

:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We wanted them to have a democracy, well, here it is :francis:

Act like a "country" with vicious ethnic & religious hatreds going back over a thousand years, interlocking tribal loyalties precluding the establishment of any sort of real state structure, and a devastatingly undereducated and inbred population sitting on a fukking swimming pool of some of the highest-quality and easiest to access oil on the planet would ever be anything other than a cesspit of dysfunction, misery and death :francis:
And miss me with the one-off examples of how you know some amazing person from Iraq and everything I just wrote is racist bullshyt, etc. etc. :hubie:

Do the knowledge before you come at me :hubie:

Sectarian violence in Iraq - Wikipedia

Arab tribes in Iraq - Wikipedia

Cousin marriage in the Middle East - Wikipedia

Barrel Breakdown

Education in Iraq - Wikipedia

The Baath Party and Saddam pre-Iran-Iraq war was literally the best thing that ever happened in Iraq. The country has now bled out what remained of its administratively capable, educated, semi-rational population (many of whom were Christians), and is left with an elite totally focused on extracting whatever loot they can before the whole shyt collapses in on itself.

Shyt has devolved to a bunch of crooks lording over crash dummies :huhldup:

:scust:
There’s a reason I fux with you :wow:

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
hes not gonna be pm but someone from his party will. his party platform sounds promising considering hes allied with sunnis and other political groups that i would never have associated with sadrists. just another example of blowback from american military interventions :yeshrug: lets see if america goes on a detour for regime change