brehs, my homie ALLEGEDLY hit a dancer at a popular club in my city, he in jail, what's his outlook?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh::snoop::francis::sadcam:

This guy has no priors no record to speak of, but he's lowkey a different person when he drinks a lot so I can't say I'm super surprised.

I just got the call from my other friend. They went to a different Super Bowl party than me and apparently it was way more lit than that shyt game :scust: cause around midnight a couple of them went to a popular club.

Friend who told me didn't go either, so we're all goin off what our homie who was with him is tellin us. I think what set it off was that my homie tried to bite one of the dancers :manny: then it escalated obviously and then I'm told that he allegedly hit a dancer in the face :dwillhuh:he's already bonded out so we'll see when he's released, but I'm just really shocked.

I'm trying to balance it out I'm like 15% scust at my homie for hitting a broad but 85% very concerned for him. I know my state doesn't really play with battery charges :upsetfavre: and I'm worried that this will really hurt him or give him a charge that'll make it tough on his career.

Could anyone lemme know what my friend may be lookin at?

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Maybe he can plead it down to misdemeanor assault. He will probably have to go to anger management and be on probation since he has no prior a.

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Place: Jail
Mood: Horrified

^^^

Yo home's status quo for the foreseeable future
200w_d.gif

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Your man sounds like he doesnt know how to control his self :francis:

The law will teach him the hard way.....:beli:

Tell your man to grow the hell up.....its 2016 and he's out here acting like a chump