brehs, my homie ALLEGEDLY hit a dancer at a popular club in my city, he in jail, what's his outlook?

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
She can't press charges if she's dead.

a0yqua.jpg

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
@wickedsm I'll definitely update when I talk to my friend and hear the whole story. Not sure if it'll be tonight or tomorrow.

I'm at work. His bond got posted so I'd imagine he'll be out soon if not already. His apartment is by mine but shyt who knows if he's tryna talk to anybody tonight :francis:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Tf kinda people yall be hanging with :mjlol:
He tried to bite the dancer...u mean like bite her neck or ass or what

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Tf kinda people yall be hanging with :mjlol:
He tried to bite the dancer...u mean like bite her neck or ass or what

Breh, I can't even call it :whoa: I definitely assume it was a playful lust bite not some Mike Tyson type shyt :scusthov:

But I'd believe it, this dude is FLAGRANT when it comes to hollerin at females while drunk. He's the shoot your shot champ. Dude does not have much sense of self awareness in those situations, we've sat him down and had talks with him before.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he can plead it down to misdemeanor assault. He will probably have to go to anger management and be on probation since he has no prior a.

Theodore Brehington is known to lurk this site. This is a great place to ask for legal advice.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Breh, I can't even call it :whoa: I definitely assume it was a playful lust bite not some Mike Tyson type shyt :scusthov:

But I'd believe it, this dude is FLAGRANT when it comes to hollerin at females while drunk. He's the shoot your shot champ. Dude does not have much sense of self awareness in those situations, we've sat him down and had talks with him before.
Damn son
Either way
6c08780db13e2d148dc7393d8a9adbeb.300x380x14.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Theodore Brehington is known to lurk this site. This is a great place to ask for legal advice.

You like the 3rd person to say this, I'm not asking for real legal advice :stopitslime: it's not even my situation, I'm confident that my homie can handle it like a man.

But I did want to get some insight as to whether anybody here has gotten in any strip club trouble before. But I dunno what was in my head, thinking that some of the dweebs here have even been to a strip club let alone got into some shyt in one. :russ:I get why that Tinder thread has like 15 pages I guess that's more yalls speed :francis:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You like the 3rd person to say this, I'm not asking for real legal advice :stopitslime: it's not even my situation, I'm confident that my homie can handle it like a man.

But I did want to get some insight as to whether anybody here has gotten in any strip club trouble before. But I dunno what was in my head, thinking that some of the dweebs here have even been to a strip club let alone got into some shyt in one. :russ:I get why that Tinder thread has like 15 pages I guess that's more yalls speed :francis:

You misunderstood me, my dude.

When noted lawyer Theodore Brehington checks into the thread you will get some sound legal advice.