Brehs who like to catch trains.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So me and my homie were talking and we started talking about running trains on chicks. I’ve never done one and he asked me why? So I told him I don’t want to be in a room with a bunch on nikkaz fukkin one bytch. This nikka tried to tell me see you thinking the wrong way on this. You are suppose to focus on bussin nuts and not focus on other dikks or other nikkaz in the room. He also said if you can’t fukk around other nikkas then you’re not comfortable with yourself. Then I was like aight cool agree to disagree.

Then this nikka said the only time he’s ever felt awkward in a train was when him and his homie was fukking this one chick and his one homie told him nah nikka you ain’t hitting it right and started critiquing his stroke on the chick. I was like nikkas critique on a nikkaz stroke on some sizkel and ebert shyt?

:what:

I was like nah nikka we good over here

:hubie:

Is this what it be like for you nikkas that like to catch trains?

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
5fdc8157-7449-43b5-b4f2-1c1eb3c801d3_text.gif

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You’re describing a gangbang or Threesome. A train is one after another solo till the bytch taps out.

Filthy

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I thought you was talking about actual trains

Best way to travel

The other kind of train is gay as fukk no matter how you spin it

Yes I’ve participated and I’m not proud of it

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
That aint a train , that's a gangbang .

when doing a train , you usually have a group of guys outside the room while there's one dude fukking the chick.
Then once he's done ..he gets off the train , the conductor of said train whistles for the next passenger to hop on
until the line of passengers have reached their destination.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That aint a train , that's a gangbang .

when doing a train , you usually have a group of guys outside the room while there's one dude fukking the chick.
Then once he's done ..he gets off the train , the conductor of said train whistles for the next passenger to hop on
until the line of passengers have reached their destination.
My bad nikka I thought it was the same shyt

:yeshrug: