Brehs who like to catch trains.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Not saying it is I’m just sayin what my brother told me he said he was smashing my girls homie he seen a nikka walk in and was watching then the nikka pulled his dikk out and my bro said what the fukk you doing nikka it ain’t that type of party.
And I’m saying you got some suspect homies, what yo other homies do?

:dame:

• Haha
Reactions: TEH

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Then this nikka said the only time he’s ever felt awkward in a train was when him and his homie was fukking this one chick and his one homie told him nah nikka you ain’t hitting it right and started critiquing his stroke on the chick.

Your homie had a gangbang with Tony D'Amato :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You nikkas weirdos and undercover fags
f93224108911863df7b7081b6aafd2ed5a870f41.gifv

Daps
So me and my homie were talking and we started talking about running trains on chicks. I’ve never done one and he asked me why? So I told him I don’t want to be in a room with a bunch on nikkaz fukkin one bytch. This nikka tried to tell me see you thinking the wrong way on this. You are suppose to focus on bussin nuts and not focus on other dikks or other nikkaz in the room. He also said if you can’t fukk around other nikkas then you’re not comfortable with yourself. Then I was like aight cool agree to disagree.

Then this nikka said the only time he’s ever felt awkward in a train was when him and his homie was fukking this one chick and his one homie told him nah nikka you ain’t hitting it right and started critiquing his stroke on the chick. I was like nikkas critique on a nikkaz stroke on some sizkel and ebert shyt?

:what:

I was like nah nikka we good over here

:hubie:

Is this what it be like for you nikkas that like to catch trains?

I've heard of this before. Women like it, that's all I got to say. I haven't done it but I'm :yeshrug:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Mad gay and nikkas that do this can’t get no p*ssy like that, that’s why they knowingly sharing a bih in the same room.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve only been involved in one train and it was in high school. And young nikkas are very quick to label something gay so at no point were multiple dudes in the room together. And nobody saw another dude naked. That shyt was surprisingly highly organized. I wasn’t really feeling it though.

I couldn’t imagine being in the other version. That shyt would be uncomfortable as hell.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
The trains I ran wasn't no other nikkas in the room. 1 guy goes in, comes out and another goes in. Why people keep mixing up trains with orgies is beyond me.