Bret Hart: "I’m grateful he's [Shawn Michaels] in a better place today. I wish none of the bad history ever happened..."

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This is 2015 but if I hated a guy as much as Bret has expressed I wouldn't be taking a picture with him. :manny:

I don’t think he hates Goldberg

Definitely some resentment there but who wouldn’t after some shyt like that? :gucci:

Bret was part of Goldberg Legends documentary and kept it peaceful for the most part

goldberg !!!!!! Why me? Why me ? whhhyyy meeeee???

Sid my GOAT big man :wow:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s a pretty boy CM Punk

Refusing to lose in Canada was the height of being a mark for oneself.

As the years go on, him refusing to do business looks worse and worse.
in retrospect, all those guys were grown ass men acting like little kids. shawn and triple h were even bigger marks than bret. Nash plays it cool like he doesnt care but he had played the political game too.

at the end of day, if im leaving wwe, and i have creative control, i aint losing to shawn michaels either. that man was doing the most and i aint giving him no honors on my way out.

vince and crew are dumb as fukk for even lettin it get to that point. just change da fukkin match and make bret beat lose to someone else lol

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Looks like Brett might be Road Dogg’s Goldberg now :pachaha:

"I never saw what the big deal was with Bret Hart as a performer," Dogg said while on "Oh...You Didn't Know?" "He was a great worker, and I thought about saying good, but he was a great worker. Worked better than me ten-fold ... I don't think Bret was a great wrestler. He was a wrestler. I think I was a better sports entertainer than Bret was and I think that's where the money is."

James also discussed his personal feelings about Hart. "I don't dislike Bret Hart," he continued. "I just don't think he's that great of a wrestler and I'm sorry if that hurts anybody's feelings — his especially because I'm not trying to do that."

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Which has nothing to do with drawing ability which Bret in all honestly was not (except in Europe for some reason).

Bret only jumpstarted the profitable attitude era that wrestling historians romanticize

I used to go to wrestling events in the 90s in Philly at the Spectrum and it was always a full house, no sitcom :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can an argument that Road Dogg DX run drew more than Bret Hart ever did

nope.. hitGOAT was one of the most popular wrestlers ever in Europe and #1 in Canada. That's why he was chose to be the ace despite the company being in rough shape

Bret also helped turn business around in '97.. he was the main factor while Shawn was crying at home for half the year

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Road Dogg was coo

But not on the level of The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be

On top of that Hitman's heel run was legendary

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"A lot of these wrestlers are idiots. Maybe they take after Bill Goldberg, who ended my career back in 2000 for those of you who don't know. But they always say the most ridiculous shyt to get a reaction. Who is Road Dogg? He always carried Shawn Michaels' jock strap and now, he has the audacity to talk about the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. If he doesn't like me calling him out, tough shyt.

I'm sorry. I wet my beak a little before I came out here. But Road Dogg needs to take after smarter wrestlers. Not to say there are many of them, and most of them are dead, but he needs to stop going through Bill Goldberg's playbook. Don't be like Bill Goldberg, unless you're trying to end an illustrious career."