Brethren, Keep thy Friends Close.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Hello my friends. Seldom do I post threads but I hath come before thee today because surely my heart hast been moved. I am 4 years removed from mine days as a student at Alabama A&M University and my departure wast abrupt and sudden. Therefore, I left many people whom were dear to mine heart.

When I left, I vanished from the lives of many. Unfortunate circumstances claimed my time and verily, I wast consumed by responsibilities. Fast forward to today and I stand before you a lonely man, absent of friends. My church responsibilities take up mine time. Sadly, I left all of whom were dear to me to return back home.

A few days ago, an old friend contacted me and it warmed my heart to hear the kind words of reassurance that she never forgot about me. We began to communicate and I wast overcome with increasing sadness as we began to reminisce of our old times shared amongst brethren. Suddenly, the Lord began to lay the thought of my brothers and sisters of old upon my mind. When God places someone on your mind randomly, I pray that ye take notice because it means you must contact them.

I obeyed my Savior and began writing one of my friends and began to tell him how I appreciated his friendship thereof and that I have not forgotten him. Immediately upon sending the message, my friend called me. I wast unaware he had my number. We began to commune and he opened up unto me and alas, his story of struggle and hardships were akin to mine own. It was amazing that he hast endured the very same difficulties I had endured.

Mine time alone here in this land hath been a difficult one because neither of mine brethren in Christ hath been able to relate to mine struggles so it hath proven difficult to communicate amongst them. I turned to God and surely he hath delivered me a familiar voice to whom I may share my story and have comprehension. I began reaching out to all of mine old friends who were upon my heart and surely they've responded with very heartfelt messages and beautiful responses. I rejoice and thank God for the people He has placed in my life no matter past or present. They have not forgotten me.

Brethren, do not allow circumstance and life to deter thee away from thy friends and family. Everyone serves a purpose in this short life and therefore we must cultivate the relationships that are necessary in life because you shall never know whom may need you or whom you may need. I applaud the Coli "meetups" in various cities as I enjoy seeing my brethren commune and get to know one another in all fun. Appreciate the company and fellowship of thine brethren always for ye realize how it is taken for granted when ye hath been cast into loneliness such as I. God bless ye all.

*Cliff notes for my illiterate and/or lazy brethren : Keep in touch with thy friends and make sure to cultivate thy relationships with them for it is very important and blessed by God.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
11a.gif

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
nice read:mjcry:

people do care yall, insecurities keep us from reaching out sometimes. I have a good friend literally havent seen him in person in years. but we reach out every couple months just to catch up on eachothers lives

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Hello my friends. Seldom do I post threads but I hath come before thee today because surely my heart hast been moved. I am 4 years removed from mine days as a student at Alabama A&M University and my departure wast abrupt and sudden. Therefore, I left many people whom were dear to mine heart.

When I left, I vanished from the lives of many. Unfortunate circumstances claimed my time and verily, I wast consumed by responsibilities. Fast forward to today and I stand before you a lonely man, absent of friends. My church responsibilities take up mine time. Sadly, I left all of whom were dear to me to return back home.

A few days ago, an old friend contacted me and it warmed my heart to hear the kind words of reassurance that she never forgot about me. We began to communicate and I wast overcome with increasing sadness as we began to reminisce of our old times shared amongst brethren. Suddenly, the Lord began to lay the thought of my brothers and sisters of old upon my mind. When God places someone on your mind randomly, I pray that ye take notice because it means you must contact them.

I obeyed my Savior and began writing one of my friends and began to tell him how I appreciated his friendship thereof and that I have not forgotten him. Immediately upon sending the message, my friend called me. I wast unaware he had my number. We began to commune and he opened up unto me and alas, his story of struggle and hardships were akin to mine own. It was amazing that he hast endured the very same difficulties I had endured.

Mine time alone here in this land hath been a difficult one because neither of mine brethren in Christ hath been able to relate to mine struggles so it hath proven difficult to communicate amongst them. I turned to God and surely he hath delivered me a familiar voice to whom I may share my story and have comprehension. I began reaching out to all of mine old friends who were upon my heart and surely they've responded with very heartfelt messages and beautiful responses. I rejoice and thank God for the people He has placed in my life no matter past or present. They have not forgotten me.

Brethren, do not allow circumstance and life to deter thee away from thy friends and family. Everyone serves a purpose in this short life and therefore we must cultivate the relationships that are necessary in life because you shall never know whom may need you or whom you may need. I applaud the Coli "meetups" in various cities as I enjoy seeing my brethren commune and get to know one another in all fun. Appreciate the company and fellowship of thine brethren always for ye realize how it is taken for granted when ye hath been cast into loneliness such as I. God bless ye all.

*Cliff notes for my illiterate and/or lazy brethren : Keep in touch with thy friends and make sure to cultivate thy relationships with them for it is very important and blessed by God.

3094874b.gif