BrickLady season 2: Man hunt - the Bruh has made appearance!!!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
“Roda Osman is studying journalism at Columbia University. She was born in Kenya, where her family had fled to a refugee camp after civil war broke out in Somalia. She and her family later resettled in San Diego as refugees.”

Roda Osman Ph.D. Student

Master of Science, Columbia University, B.A., English, Southern New Hampshire University

She admitted to being involved in prostitution in her guilty plea to a lesser disorderly conduct charge.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don’t like to post this, because I don’t support this woman’s views. But she has the interview locked with the guy who allegedly assaulted Roda. Let’s say the guy who is accused by Roda.

At 19:10 he explains the assault. He explains that she hit him and he “hit” her because he wanted to get her away from him, that is how he touched her as they had physical contact.

She asked to what degree he hit her, the scale for 1 to 10 with 10 being the hardest. He answered 2 to 3 to block off the attack by her.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Not sure why they wont just say he hit her with a bottle. This language where they say he "hit her with a water bottle in hand" or "swung his right hand while holding a water bottle" is odd. Did he actually hit her with his hand or a water bottle? Might as well tell the truth now,nay sayers only need that one inconsistency to say "gotcha". And flip this on its head to a coverup and conspiracy against a black woman:respect:
Probably because they cannot see directly if he made contact. They know if they took it to court his lawyer would say you don't see him make contact, and get it tossed on reasonable doubt. Plus her history of violence doesn't help her in this. It really don't matter if he hit her, since she hit him first and they consider it mutual combat. Wow I just read that you can actualy agree to a fist fight in texas with no legal consquences.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
“Roda Osman is studying journalism at Columbia University. She was born in Kenya, where her family had fled to a refugee camp after civil war broke out in Somalia. She and her family later resettled in San Diego as refugees.”

Roda Osman Ph.D. Student

Master of Science, Columbia University, B.A., English, Southern New Hampshire University

She admitted to being involved in prostitution in her guilty plea to a lesser disorderly conduct charge.

So she's a PhD student/prostitute/scammer/feminist who has lived in over 5 cities
:mindblown:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Raising your arm out of defense can be a natural reaction/ mechanism. And that is probably what happened. I say probably, because I wasn’t there. I base this on what is being reported.

Had he assaulted her, he would have been arrested by now.
lm guessing she slapped him and he reacted by throwing a water bottle at her...but not hard enough to cause any injuries

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
lm guessing she slapped him and he reacted by throwing a water bottle at her...but not hard enough to cause any injuries

See post #18, the interview with Olan. He described it as reacting, so it was unintentional the way he lifted his hand and made contact. This is translated as the “hit”. Its important the make a clear distinction, because now some of these raggedy people will try to use this against him. That he assaulted her anyway.

He explained that it was a gentle swipe of the hand to push her off of him.

You know how some crazy chicks can be. She’s one of these crazy bytches.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
She has a vagina, isn't subhuman looking, and has a big butt, so she's allowed WAY too much leeway, despite her fukkery.

Believe all women :francis:
Jesus said to forgive breh :ufdup:

Matthew 18:21
"Lord, how many times will this big booty broad sin against me and I forgive her and let it go? Up to seven times? :dahell:
Jesus answered him, “I say to you, not up to seven times, but seventy times seven :takedat: "

GEOiDDlXYAAv8bn

invalid

Banned
Daps
She's a PHD candidate at Columbia? :wtf:

And she's supposedly a refugee but she looks like she comes from money....something doesn't add up.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fde4f80c9-7aa8-4c8b-977c-9b2a70781a92_427x427.jpeg

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She's a PHD candidate at Columbia? :wtf:

And she's supposedly a refugee but she looks like she comes from money....something doesn't add up.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fde4f80c9-7aa8-4c8b-977c-9b2a70781a92_427x427.jpeg

She came to the US when she was young. Wearing a new jacket means you come from money?:dwillhuh:

And I don’t understand how she’s still enrolled at Universty after all this. She clearly has some mental health issues. She should not be teaching.