BrickLady season 2: Man hunt - the Bruh has made appearance!!!

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Ps. In this interview the guy himself is saying he reacted, but didn’t mean to. So he may has touched her, however it’s not known how.

You dumb nxgga, stop lying!

That is NOT what he said! He said he hit her with the water bottle. The interviewer asked him and he admitted to hitting her with the water bottle in defense after she attacked him!

You are making up lies on an open close case cause you too stupid to think critically, you bird brain fool.

The woman LIED. She's a liar. And so are you if you keep trying to twist the truth to somehow make her innocent when it's obvious she's not.

She was NOT hit with a brick and she knew that when she lied about it in that video. She was purposely lying.

As I said, he may have touched her, but we don't know to what degree. They need to release the camera footage. So we can see if it was a pimp slap, or some other type of slap.

The story does come off as a pimp and hoe confrontation.

dude talking about a "theres been a divide between black men and black women" on the news.:what::snoop:

like no woman of any other race hasn't made false statements about a physical altercation involving a man.:comeon:

both of them don't got any sense.

Negro they literally saiid to what degree in both videos :dahell:

There wasn’t no pimps and hoes to nothing. They met, they went to a spot, they left, had an argument, she hit him, he hit her with a water bottle, they left in separate cars.

Her face swelling came from something else. She was already swelling up though thats why she was wearing a mask (he said he didn’t see her face at first because of her mask).

And she obviously lied about being innocently assaulted by a black man with a brick because she didn’t give him her number

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Raising your arm out of defense can be a natural reaction/ mechanism. And that is probably what happened. I say probably, because I wasn’t there. I base this on what is being reported.

Had he assaulted her, he would have been arrested by now.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
"According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face."
[…]

Surveillance video tells another story.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"According to charging documents, Osman and Douglas were in an argument and Douglas reportedly swung his right hand while holding what appeared to be a plastic water bottle and struck Osman in the face."
[…]

Surveillance video tells another story.

Not sure why they wont just say he hit her with a bottle. This language where they say he "hit her with a water bottle in hand" or "swung his right hand while holding a water bottle" is odd. Did he actually hit her with his hand or a water bottle? Might as well tell the truth now,nay sayers only need that one inconsistency to say "gotcha". And flip this on its head to a coverup and conspiracy against a black woman:respect:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Not sure why they wont just say he hit her with a bottle. This language where they say he "hit her with a water bottle in hand" or "swung his right hand while holding a water bottle" is odd. Did he actually hit her with his hand or a water bottle?
According to forensics this is important to understand in the court of law.

Some on social media can’t make this important distinction.

Might as well tell the truth now,nay sayers only need that one inconsistency to say "gotcha". And flip this on its head to a coverup and conspiracy against a black woman:respect:
Looking back at some of her content she made, it appears she was politically connected.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Look at that hairline.
full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to forensics this is important to understand in the court of law.

Some on social media can’t make this important distinction.

Looking back at some of her content she made, it appears she was politically connected.

Yup,when funny wording pops up multiple times,it starts to make me wonder why:patrice:

I dont think most would care if she got hit with a hand or a bottle. But if the footage shows something worst than they are telling,it will be considered a win by those in her corner. And could actually flip people back onto her side if its bad enough imo. At this point just realease the footage. Something else I get suspiscious of,like they took forever with that Jonathan Majors footage. Gave time to form a narrative,when that video being released from the jump wouldve probably ended the case:respect: