Bring back the phone wars, this console war is trash :wow:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
they didn't drop at the same time though. having both 'next-gen' consoles competing for the same holiday season has really turned shyt up
Yeah its been turned up, but look at what has happened. The XBOX One has mostly negativity around it.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true. how is it even war if one side can't pull any triggers? :youngsabo:

(don't even ask me how)

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles
I cannot wait to these consoles come out!!!!! I'm gonna :eat: good when some of ya'll hopes and dreams are crushed. This community is to biased + i get my info from other sources. If some of you Sony Stans go to the XBONE forums i go to, y'all would be food.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I cannot wait to these consoles come out!!!!! I'm gonna :eat: good when some of ya'll hopes and dreams are crushed. This community is to biased + i get my info from other sources. If some of you Sony Stans go to the XBONE forums i go to, y'all would be food.

link me a good Xbot forum on the low, it's time to tool up :youngsabo:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So true. The Sony Stans esp the ones on the Coli, are bored because they cant make up anymore lies and there system has nothing to talk about. So it is boring. In REALITY the X1 is killing the PS4 in features and games. But they are so blind by envy, jealousy and the need to shyt on everything Xbox they cant see the negatives in their system. Sony has been quiet, too quiet. I guess we will see when Games-con comes supposedly its their saving grace for announcements and news.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I need some to go too also.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
. Sony has been quiet, too quiet. I guess we will see when Games-con comes supposedly its their saving grace for announcements and news.

They aren't the ones that needed to go back and backtrack on everything they stated. MS has and needed to. MS couldn't' afford (literally) to be quiet if they wanted to try and save their Xbox brand.

KingT33

LWO, Raider Nation, Univ of South Central Trojans
Daps
Reppin
A suburb of Los Angeles

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So true. The Sony Stans esp the ones on the Coli, are bored because they cant make up anymore lies and there system has nothing to talk about. So it is boring. In REALITY the X1 is killing the PS4 in features and games. But they are so blind by envy, jealousy and the need to shyt on everything Xbox they cant see the negatives in their system. Sony has been quiet, too quiet. I guess we will see when Games-con comes supposedly its their saving grace for announcements and news.

:snoop: If y'all Xbots went to NeoGAF (The go-to gaming forum of the gaming industry), y'all nikkas wouldn't last.