Bring back the phone wars, this console war is trash :wow:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
:snoop: If y'all Xbots went to NeoGAF (The go-to gaming forum of the gaming industry), y'all nikkas wouldn't last.
of course we wouldn't last because they would ban you for having an opinion this different from there pro Sony stance. You act like nobody knows about Neogaf

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
if you have to (constantly) appeal to another forum, maybe the problem is you won't last on the coli
Basically he wants a forum where everybody believes as he does. That why I like forums like the Coli, having difference of opinion is stimulating the mind and help you think outside the box. Groupthink is for small minds.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
if you have to (constantly) appeal to another forum, maybe the problem is you won't last on the coli

Once again, did you see the post I was replying to? That's exactly what the nikka I was replying to was doing.

Did you quote him & ask him the same question?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Basically he wants a forum where everybody believes as he does. That why I like forums like the Coli, having difference of opinion is stimulating the mind and help you think outside the box. Groupthink is for small minds.

:snoop: I quote NeoGAF often because it's bunch a nikkaz in the console wars thread on this forum who don't know what the fukk they're talking about.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Once again, did you see the post I was replying to? That's exactly what the nikka I was replying to was doing.

Did you quote him & ask him the same question?

I saw you replying

According to the insiders & mods on the NeoGAF forums, Sony is good to go with their yields. Their Development process of the PS4 is much more mature than the XBone. Plus the PS4 set-up is much less complicated than the XBone. The issue with the Xbone is the more complicated ESRAM set-up is causing issues. The PS4 is not having these issues since it isn't using theESRAM set-up.

You can read more about it in this NeoGAF thread: TRUTHFACT: MS having eSRAM yield problems on Xbox One, RUMOR: downclocking GPU - NeoGAF

Did you get this from Neogaf? Because they is clowning Microsoft for this BS.

etc...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they have a pro sony stance for a reason.

Yeah because they are mostly not americans. If you have not noticed the rest of the world loves to bash America. Which makes you dudes video game c00ns for jumping in bead with those who don't really like you anyway.:ufdup:

Last edited: