Britain Details All Slave Trade Investors

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U don't know what you're talking about
You're right, jewish people were never exiled from the roman kingdom. Never got kicked out of Spain with the Moors. Never got banished from Germany and other places and forcefully migrated into Poland. Them killing Jesus? It was just water under the bridge in Europe:mjgrin:
Oh you a k1ke, k1ke:mjlol:

Going hard to protect your schemckles from law suits:francis:

Christians wouldn't be able to afford the trips from Africa to europe or the America's because of the threat of loss

Jews boys insured them

Lets let the list come out, only one of us can be right:wow:
I'm not. Black people online are just real weirdos when it comes to Jews but somehow are strangely docile and spineless when it comes to Christianity. Even now you're making excuses for Christianity when your grandma is probably old enough to have had a cross burned in her yard...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
You're right, jewish people were never exiled from the roman kingdom. Never got kicked out of Spain with the Moors. Never got banished from Germany and other places and forcefully migrated into Poland. Them killing Jesus? It was just water under the bridge in Europe:mjgrin:

I'm not. Black people online are just real weirdos when it comes to Jews but somehow are strangely docile and spineless when it comes to Christianity. Even now you're making excuses for Christianity...

Shut the fukk up talking to me

You already know the fix is in. :mjpls:
9780963687708-us-325x495.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
all I know is they got PAID a million to open the books.

this is where all that research and study funding keeps going to. Rich tenured white professors. wasn't shyt to study here. year ain't over and they got the names. I want to see accounting on that money...

killacal

Banned
Daps
. Black people online are just real weirdos when it comes to Jews but somehow are strangely docile and spineless when it comes to Christianity. ...
We know what the Christians did its well documented

Jew involvement tho, kinda hidden:mjpls:

Add to the fact they financed this shyt, we would have never had slavery without the insurance to get slaves half way across the world in the early 1600s

:mjpls:

Like i said let the info come out, what u yelling about jew boy:mjpls:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know what the Christians did its well documented

Jew involvement tho, kinda hidden:mjpls:

Add to the fact they financed this shyt, we would have never had slavery without the insurance to get slaves half way across the world in the early 1600s

:mjpls:

Like i said let the info come out, what u yelling about jew boy:mjpls:
Let it come out it has no bearing on me, I don't subscribe to any one religion. I just think "the jews" power and influence is overstated alot for some weird reason. These people are largely non-factors and have been throughout most of history. They were far closer to say the Irish than Anglo Saxons in the way they were treated throughout history.

But it is hella weird that the two religions black people worship under the most, Christianity and Islam are the ones that were used to justify enslaving us. Yet yall nikkas will defend them till your dying breathe.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Jekyll said:
I just think "the jews" power and influence is overstated alot for some weird reason.

This is why.......​

9781947844964_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia

One of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetrated. The fact that people still believe it almost 100 years AFTER it was refuted is amazing.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
killacal said:
Jew involvement tho, kinda hidden

That's not true. Their dealings in the trade are well-documented public records and minimal.​

killacal said:

That's not true, either. Jewish involvement in the trade was practically illegal throughout most of Europe due to the Inquisition. They weren't even allowed in Great Britain for 350 years until the 17th Century. The overwhelming majority of financing/insurance came from European, Anglo-Saxon nobility, not Jews.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Let's dead this entire red-herring......​

To the Editor:

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam leader, stated in his Feb. 3 news conference that my unpublished 1977 dissertation for the University of California, Los Angeles, on the history of black-Jewish relations agreed "with everything we said" in "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews." That anonymous Nation of Islam book claims that the Atlantic slave trade was "dominated" by Jewish merchants (who, according to the authoritative Jacob Rader Marcus, accounted for "considerably less than 2 percent" of the traffic).

Mr. Farrakhan's is the age-old anti-Semitic technique of distorting the work of Jewish scholars (and Jewish religious literature) to defame Jews. His animus against me is for writing for the Simon Wiesenthal Center "Farrakhan's Reign of Historical Error," exposing "The Secret Relationship" as hate propaganda masquerading as history.

My doctoral thesis -- while unflinchingly documenting the involvement of Jews in the slave trade -- came to the same conclusion as every other reputable work of scholarship: that in the overall scheme of things it was extremely marginal.

A new charge made by Mr. Farrakhan is that my dissertation proves that the rabbis who compiled the Talmud "invented" racism by concocting the so-called "Ham myth." As best I could, based on English translations, I discussed racial attitudes during this period, not only in Jewish sources, but also in the writings of Hellenistic physicians and geographers, as well as the church fathers.

None of my conclusions correspond to this vicious libel. In recent years, Ephraim Isaac of the Institute of Semitic Studies at Princeton University (an Ethiopian-born Jew) and David B. Davis of Yale University have shown that the Talmudic sages never extended their negative speculations about Ham, Noah's son, and Canaan, Ham's son, to Cush, Ham's other son, identified as progenitor of the African peoples south of Egypt.

The fateful linkage between slave status and black skin as part of a divine curse was first made centuries later by Islamic writers. They used it to rationalize the Arab slave trade, which, according to the best estimates, carried more Africans in bondage north across the Sahara and east over the Red Sea (14.4 million between the years 650 and 1900) than were shipped west in European ships in the four centuries of the Atlantic slave trade.

Mr. Farrakhan also claimed that "75 percent of the slaves owned in the South were owned by Jewish slaveholders." In 1860, there were about 15,000 Southern Jews and 4 million slaves. If 3 million (75 percent) were so owned, this would mean 200 slaves for every Jewish man, woman and child, or 1,000 slaves for every Jewish head of household. Jews owned only a fraction of 1 percent -- thousands, not millions -- of the enslaved population. HAROLD BRACKMAN San Diego, Feb. 4, 1994